Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta notifying some PRPs their service is no longer needed..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
If he wants to come back, then he should come back. Yes, the contract will stink and life will be harder, but so will life at almost every other carrier. He is entitled to his recall.

Gen Lee is right. He wants to come back, come back. I don't think there will be many, if any, jobs in aviation substantially better than what Delta has to offer when it's all said and done.

Now, if I had something good outside of aviation, I may rethink it.

michael707767 said:
Gen Lee is right. He wants to come back, come back. I don't think there will be many, if any, jobs in aviation substantially better than what Delta has to offer when it's all said and done.

Now, if I had something good outside of aviation, I may rethink it.

I am starting a Chippendales franchise for slightly overweight guys. The ladies in their mid to upper 50's love guys like that. Talk about DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES! Their waddle excites me!

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
If he wants to come back, then he should come back. Yes, the contract will stink and life will be harder, but so will life at almost every other carrier. He is entitled to his recall.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Of course he has the right to come back. I bet this individual could do better just about anywhere in avaition outside of Delta though. Just my opinion and not worth anything at the bank, that's for sure. No risk, no rewards!

General Lee said:
I am starting a Chippendales franchise for slightly overweight guys. The ladies in their mid to upper 50's love guys like that. Talk about DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES! Their waddle excites me!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey count me in. I need a place to use my leather jockstrap!

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee

So are you saying that we should reject guys LIKE YOU???? Gross! So you went from "pilot extraordinar" to "pilot who ate too many crew meals" No one wants that either General. ewwwwwwwww

Okay your furloughed. Seeing the numbers that DAL is proposing for pay in light of BK, why do you even want to return? Anyone with enough smarts to have gotten hired at DAL in the first place could certainly found something better and more profitable while on furlough??? Wasting another five years of your life at DAL could not possibly prepare you for life after age 60. Forgive me, as the DAL you aspired to is gone forever. Get over it and do something else in aviation or whatever.

Did your Daddy not give you enough attention as a kid? Why are you such an ass??? Uh oh..now you are going to threaten to beat me up again aren't you?
Don't worry about me...maybe you are doing just fine with your Amway and Excel Communications gig...I myself would like to get back into a commercial cockpit and it's none of your G__ D__n business at this point. From now on keep your worthless opinions to yourself and leave Delta so I can come back.

Last edited:
dtfl said:
. From now on keep your worthless opinions to yourself and leave Delta so I can come back.

Good grief, Man !! No one is trying to tell YOU what to do. Sounds like Spooky 1 was merely stating the truth and it didn't look to be directed at you personally. DL is, in fact, nothing like it once was and apparently, lots of other people see it the same way. Is it worth returning ? Only you can answer that for yourself. And you might want to factor in some of the "worthless opinions" you read here from those of us who saw the handwriting on the wall and left.

Here's something else: In the last 2 years about 2,500 pilots have left, the majority of those as early outs. And if you read a couple of other threads in the Majors forum, you'll see that some of the more junior people are also plotting exit strategies.

What more would you expect people to do in an effort to accomodate YOUR return to Delta ? 1200/year with more on the way isn't enough ? Don't worry, barring Chapter 7, you'll be back soon enough.

dtfl said:
Did your Daddy not give you enough attention as a kid? Why are you such an ass??? Uh oh..now you are going to threaten to beat me up again aren't you?
Don't worry about me...maybe you are doing just fine with your Amway and Excel Communications gig...I myself would like to get back into a commercial cockpit and it's none of your G__ D__n business at this point. From now on keep your worthless opinions to yourself and leave Delta so I can come back.

Geeze DTFI. You are pitiful. I am not knocking you for wanting back and guess you have not found anything out there better. I can't imagine why with an attitude like yours? Any HR dept can pbrobably can spot it from a mile away. Go back, finish up your career. I wish you and all the others at Delta well.

BTW, I left five years ago with out the golden parachute simply because there are better places for old farts like me than dealing with juvinelles like you.

Latest resources

Back