Delta-Northwest merger will pick up steam soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep-Gen....

Real tough to figure out. McRonald's insults from you, Wendy's insults from Scope (a bit disturbing how "scope" is so interested in insults involving little boys.)

No other individual here is nearly so learning disabled, you are simply the only jackass capable of such inane silliness..... Also-Scope is the only other screen name which defends you.

-Real tough to figure out.
-IDIOT!

Wow Monk, you figured it all out! Of course if you were really that smart, you would have figured out already how to get rid of your RJ FO job and your other two jobs as a McRonalds fry chef and a masseuse at the local rub and tug, and actually make some real money. Now, I am not talking about your walk-ins at convention dinners at the local Holiday Inn looking for easy action, I am talking about maybe something more up your alley, like a ponzi scheme. Go for it, your mom and your three dads will be proud.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow Monk, you figured it all out! Of course if you were really that smart, you would have figured out already how to get rid of your RJ FO job and your other two jobs as a McRonalds fry chef and a masseuse at the local rub and tug, and actually make some real money. Now, I am not talking about your walk-ins at convention dinners at the local Holiday Inn looking for easy action, I am talking about maybe something more up your alley, like a ponzi scheme. Go for it, your mom and your three dads will be proud.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Lame and tired.

Somebody needs to throw a grenade in here.

What....I see almost nothing...nearly all of the posters on the last 2 pages are on my ignore list!:p LOL

Well here's a quick recap:

You stink
Yah? well you paid for training
Poo poo head
Yo mama
Lubbock
You talking to me?
Nut drainer.......

Ah h*ll, I'm probably on your list too. One look at this thread and no one would trust us with their lives again.

Well here's a quick recap:

You stink
Yah? well you paid for training
Poo poo head
Yo mama
Lubbock
You talking to me?
Nut drainer.......

Ah h*ll, I'm probably on your list too. One look at this thread and no one would trust us with their lives again.

LMFAO!:laugh:

WTF. After reading this thread it's no wonder our stature as professionals has gone down the toilet. To think most of you clowns are actually entrusted to fly as professional pilots is down right scary. It's amazing General and his name calling buddies made it thru the psych tests at the Delta interview. Grow up!!!!!!!!

WTF. After reading this thread it's no wonder our stature as professionals has gone down the toilet. To think most of you clowns are actually entrusted to fly as professional pilots is down right scary. It's amazing General and his name calling buddies made it thru the psych tests at the Delta interview. Grow up!!!!!!!!

Gen Lee's only other "name calling buddy" is "scope out RJs." Pretty sad that this guy has to defend himself with another screen name. Same lame insults from the same pathetic toolbag.
-Lame

Latest resources

Back