• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta-Northwest merger will pick up steam soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We need to get this merger done so we can go acquire another airline or two ;)

Oh Yeah!

Synergies aplenty!!!

Let's see if your trainwreck can ever turn a profit before you screw up even more of our aviation infrastructure by infecting it with NWA mgmt.

Oh Yeah!

Synergies aplenty!!!

Let's see if your trainwreck can ever turn a profit before you screw up even more of our aviation infrastructure by infecting it with NWA mgmt.

That's the voice of a scared little boy!
I understand your fear. With the DCI cuts coming, you better pray to whoever it is you call God and hope that Wendy's will give you overtime, or your knee pads will need refurbishing with all the $5 favors you'll have to hand out in the men's bathroom!

That's the voice of a scared little boy!
I understand your fear. With the DCI cuts coming, you better pray to whoever it is you call God and hope that Wendy's will give you overtime, or your knee pads will need refurbishing with all the $5 favors you'll have to hand out in the men's bathroom!

A "scared little boy" who can read a balance sheet and see how your "synergies" are not materializing......

Maybe you should go back and read my earlier posts where I discussed what B.S. "synergies" are and why they don't work. Rather than coming up with more 3rd-grade-level insults, try and read some adult material and show me where I am wrong. Learn to read some financial data-it is not that hard.

How did "synergies" work out for United? What about US Airways? Show me where my theory failed in either (or both) of those cases. "Synergy" is just something that sounds good to investors who have no idea what they are buying (I do have a pretty good idea what they bought-the stock has gone nowhere since the merger-or even since the IPO.)

You are the perfect group for this kind of work... You will believe absolutely anything from whomever is in charge at the time.

(Sometimes you just have to find out the hard way... If you were smart, you would be starting some shareholder activism to drive NWA mgmt the hell out of the company before contract negotiations start up... You will just have to become comfortable with the fact that you are dumber than hell.)

-You will get to see what they are made of then....

Last edited:
A "scared little boy" who can read a balance sheet and see how your "synergies" are not materializing......

Maybe you should go back and read my earlier posts where I discussed what B.S. "synergies" are and why they don't work. Rather than coming up with more 3rd-grade-level insults, try and read some adult material and show me where I am wrong. Learn to read some financial data-it is not that hard.

How did "synergies" work out for United? What about US Airways? Show me where my theory failed in either (or both) of those cases. "Synergy" is just something that sounds good to investors who have no idea what they are buying (I do have a pretty good idea what they bought-the stock has gone nowhere since the merger-or even since the IPO.)

You are the perfect group for this kind of work... You will believe absolutely anything from whomever is in charge at the time.

(Sometimes you just have to find out the hard way... If you were smart, you would be starting some shareholder activism to drive NWA mgmt the hell out of the company before contract negotiations start up... You will just have to become comfortable with the fact that you are dumber than hell.)

-You will get to see what they are made of then....
Wow kid. All this intelligence, and the best you could do was an rj f/o at ASA? Somewhere in America, corporations are screaming for a kid like you to run their company. I bet AIG could use a guy like you. Think of all the $5 BJ's you could give to help their balance sheet!
Tanker clown, you're drivel is as boring under this screen name as your other. I'm sure break time is over at Wendy's. Get back to work!

Wow kid. All this intelligence, and the best you could do was an rj f/o at ASA? Somewhere in America, corporations are screaming for a kid like you to run their company. I bet AIG could use a guy like you. Think of all the $5 BJ's you could give to help their balance sheet!
Tanker clown, you're drivel is as boring under this screen name as your other. I'm sure break time is over at Wendy's. Get back to work!

Yep-

We will see what kind of song you are singing when RA puts the screws to you in negotiations (if you miraculously manage to avoid a second BK before then.)

-If you knew anything about finance, you probably could recognize the fact that stringing together hundred-million-dollar losses quarter after quarter for a decade or so is not a good thing.

-Honestly, I have no idea how you manage to find your way to the airport Gen. You are painfully retarded.

-Good luck-you'll need it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back