Delta-Northwest merger will pick up steam soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep-

We will see what kind of song you are singing when RA puts the screws to you in negotiations (if you miraculously manage to avoid a second BK before then.)
Tanker Clown:
There are many airlines that will go into BK well before DAL. UAL, LCC, CAL, just to name a few. You should be the one scared little man, as you are going to have to give out a hell of a lot more $5 BJ's to supplement that income when 200 more rj's are cut from the blood sucking leech that is DCI

-If you knew anything about finance, you probably could recognize the fact that stringing together hundred-million-dollar losses quarter after quarter for a decade or so is not a good thing.
Ok Einstein, I'll ask a question....How does an airline declare $$millions of losses and increase its balance sheet? Come rj asswipe, answer the question, you're full of knowledge, and experience!

-Honestly, I have no idea how you manage to find your way to the airport Gen. You are painfully retarded.

-Good luck-you'll need it.
We all know how you do, you just look for the men's room, and announce your offer of fellacio to men in business suits!
Get back to work, I hear the fryer beeping in the backround kid.
I'm sure the manager is pissed you're using the company computer again.

Tanker Clown:
There are many airlines that will go into BK well before DAL. UAL, LCC, CAL, just to name a few. You should be the one scared little man, as you are going to have to give out a hell of a lot more $5 BJ's to supplement that income when 200 more rj's are cut from the blood sucking leech that is DCI

Ok Einstein, I'll ask a question....How does an airline declare $$millions of losses and increase its balance sheet? Come rj asswipe, answer the question, you're full of knowledge, and experience!

We all know how you do, you just look for the men's room, and announce your offer of fellacio to men in business suits!
Get back to work, I hear the fryer beeping in the backround kid.
I'm sure the manager is pissed you're using the company computer again.

Thats funny Dope.

Way to go.

M

Thats funny Dope.

Way to go.

M
Doosh:
What will you and your man love do now that LCC has decided to sell more airplanes? Looks like you guys won't be able to raise that house full of little dooshes after all!:crying:

Well, let's see. I guess an airline could declare billions in losses, go through bankruptcy, discharge all its debts, cancel and welch on many of its obligations to shareholders, employees, contractors, and pretty much everyone else.... Then it could start anew, by getting acquired by a company which pretty much did the same.

-Wow-I guess you have kinda "been there, done that."

As far as doing this and "increasing a balance sheet," maybe you could enlighten me on that part. Declaring losses is pretty much the definitive way of decreasing the net worth of a company as a gonig concern. Are you talking about market capaitalization, total assets, total revenue, or what?
I am pretty sure another couple of billion more in losses is not gonna be good in any way.

-Try real hard, go and find the actual balance sheet, do some cutting and pasting, and show us all what the hell you are babbling on about-Please. Show us all what a genius you really are, Gen!

(I'm gonna just keep ignoring your infantile insults-they weren't very funny the first time, and they sure are not funnier the 1,368th time.)

Well, let's see. I guess an airline could declare billions in losses, go through bankruptcy, discharge all its debts, cancel and welch on many of its obligations to shareholders, employees, contractors, and pretty much everyone else.... Then it could start anew, by getting acquired by a company which pretty much did the same.

-Wow-I guess you have kinda "been there, done that."

As far as doing this and "increasing a balance sheet," maybe you could enlighten me on that part. Declaring losses is pretty much the definitive way of decreasing the net worth of a company as a gonig concern. Are you talking about market capaitalization, total assets, total revenue, or what?
I am pretty sure another couple of billion more in losses is not gonna be good in any way.

-Try real hard, go and find the actual balance sheet, do some cutting and pasting, and show us all what the hell you are babbling on about-Please. Show us all what a genius you really are, Gen!

(I'm gonna just keep ignoring your infantile insults-they weren't very funny the first time, and they sure are not funnier the 1,368th time.)

Wow, again you got it nailed, much like that 13 year old boy from last night. Was his name MCDU?
All this, and you have only amounted to a regional f/o at ASA? Of course your part time gig at Wendy's and handing out BJ's in the airport also help.
I still can't believe you aren't CEO of some major corporation.
Tanker Clown, you have been disproven time and time again. The boner you have for Delta is so amusing, rebutting you makes it all the more fun. If you were smart, you would wish mother Delta success so you won't have to give out more BJ's and you could keep your flying job! Maybe you could even move out of that trailer of yours.
In the meantime, the information you ask for is right here.
Have at it junior! You might want to ask your dad, if you can figure out which Delta pilot he is, to help you with the big words!
Now, for the 1369th time, get back to the french fryer kid, the drive thru is getting backed up!

I don't see a bit of news there, Gen... Just because you linked to a 10-K doesn't mean you know how to read one.

Come on, Gen-impress us all. Tell us which specfic part you are referring to. If that "cut and paste" part is over your beany little head, just cite a page and/or paragraph.

A rebuttal is best based in fact-show us what you got!

I don't see a bit of news there, Gen... Just because you linked to a 10-K doesn't mean you know how to read one.

Come on, Gen-impress us all. Tell us which specfic part you are referring to. If that "cut and paste" part is over your beany little head, just cite a page and/or paragraph.

Hey asswipe:
You're the one quoting doom and gloom.
Show us all your infinite wisdom. Show us that you're not just some $5 pole smoking rj f/o! All you do is bash and trash.
If you can't read it, I can't help you.
Back to the french fry machine tanker clown! I'm sure its way past your bed time

Hey asswipe:
You're the one quoting doom and gloom.
Show us all your infinite wisdom. Show us that you're not just some $5 pole smoking rj f/o! All you do is bash and trash.
If you can't read it, I can't help you.
Back to the french fry machine tanker clown! I'm sure its way past your bed time

Alright Folks-

Nothing to see here. I said DAL's finances suck (pretty obvious.) Gen Lee counter-claimed that the losses were a smokescreen for hidden profits somewhere.

It now has become painfully obvious that Gen Lee has no freaking idea what the hell is going on, so I will abandon further attempts to communicate with this moron in English.

-I did notice something in there about a loss of $19 per share, it does appear things are really beginning to take off, thanks to all those "synergies."

Say what? I love how you think you are typing to me, but you're not. Listen, maybe you are the infamous "The Gaut"? I think you have several personas yourself, and one of them needed to be at McRonalds an hour ago, the stalls need cleaning---with your tongue as usual. Enjoy that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Say what? I love how you think you are typing to me, but you're not. Listen, maybe you are the infamous "The Gaut"? I think you have several personas yourself, and one of them needed to be at McRonalds an hour ago, the stalls need cleaning---with your tongue as usual. Enjoy that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yep-Gen....

Real tough to figure out. McRonald's insults from you, Wendy's insults from Scope (a bit disturbing how "scope" is so interested in insults involving little boys.)

No other individual here is nearly so learning disabled, you are simply the only jackass capable of such inane silliness..... Also-Scope is the only other screen name which defends you.

-Real tough to figure out.
-IDIOT!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back