• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta, Northwest Focus On Joint Pilot Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are the one who cannot admit when you are wrong, and now you have to call me gay in order to save your honor.

Oh relax PoinDexter, it's a metaphor. No one is besmirching your manlyness by claiming you're gay.

I am, however, accusing you of being sort of dense, humorless, insecure or some combination of the above and if you have to start every trip with your new FO with "What company did you come from and what did you fly there?" you're a below average conversationalist as well.

Last edited:
Oh relax Poindexter, it's a metaphor. No one is besmirching your manlyness by claiming you're gay.

I am, however, accusing you of being sort of dense, humorless, insecure or some combination of the above and if you have to start every trip with your new FO with "What company did you come from and what did you fly there?" you're a below average conversationalist as well.

Wow, unbelievable how someone with a GED can come up with so many big words and a structured sentence......Who helped you with that one, Haber?
;)
Might as well have, all that $$ you sunk into his home in the Hamptons, he's laughing at you, much like I am!:laugh:

Wow, unbelievable how someone with a GED can come up with so many big words and a structured sentence...

Thank you First Officer Pyle and you always represent your pilot group so well when you post your syllable.

Oh relax PoinDexter, it's a metaphor. No one is besmirching your manlyness by claiming you're gay.

Yawn, I am relaxed, I am laughing at you, I am not gay, I have a couple of good friends who are, flying background comes up in every cockpit I have been in--mine and others--including <gasp> Comair and ASA cockpits.

I can beat you to death with the facts, with slams, or any other venue you care to choose. Oh, and remember again why the real reason is that Delta is not hiring many Comair pilots--which is where all of this started. BTW, I just flew with a Navy guy. As soon as I started making out with him, I knew HE was gay. You bore me. Why don't you and Joe go have a bath together in your infinite wisdoms. better yet, go gripe about pass benefits some more on the regional boards. Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Yawn, I am relaxed, I am laughing at you, I am not gay, I have a couple of good friends who are, flying background comes up in every cockpit I have been in--mine and others--including <gasp> Comair and ASA cockpits.

I can beat you to death with the facts, with slams, or any other venue you care to choose. Oh, and remember again why the real reason is that Delta is not hiring many Comair pilots--which is where all of this started. BTW, I just flew with a Navy guy. As soon as I started making out with him, I knew HE was gay. You bore me. Why don't you and Joe go have a bath together in your infinite wisdoms. better yet, go gripe about pass benefits some more on the regional boards. Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back