• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta, Northwest Focus On Joint Pilot Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, since you're too freaking stupid to insult someone the right way sparky, I'll help you out! I have an idea that you're pretty stupid in the art of negotiations and criticizing anyone else!
My name wasn't on the wall in reference to someone in your family was it?:blush:

Tell m where I said that young man!?
I'll time you with a calander!

Well, coming from a twa puke, I bet you sure do know a lot about ass raping, eh? How's that lawsuit coming?

And maybe you'll win your lawsuit!:laugh:
Later tool!

Dixie dum dum,

The lawsuit is going quite nicely actually. Oh, and I'm toooooo stupid to insult someone the right way. Geez you got me on that one. Yep, you know it all and everything that went on behind closed doors during our negotiation. Perhaps you should read up a little and you won't sound like such a scared little boy on this website. Now run along, time to get schooled again little boy.....go drink some more juice from DALPA and believe alll they tell you, cause it's ALL true...MORON....

Dixie dum dum,
Do you sing it soprano nancy?

The lawsuit is going quite nicely actually. Oh, and I'm toooooo stupid to insult someone the right way. Geez you got me on that one.
Actually, you're just TOO stupid, period!

Yep, you know it all and everything that went on behind closed doors during our negotiation.
Just like you know what's going on during out negotiations.....Some things never change though. You're just one miserable po'd twa crank still pissed his mec sold him down the river!

Perhaps you should read up a little and you won't sound like such a scared little boy on this website.
Not scared, just quoting the obvious!

Now run along, time to get schooled again little boy.....go drink some more juice from DALPA and believe alll they tell you, cause it's ALL true...MORON....
How's that koolaid from your lawyer sporto?
Go back to school, get your GED, then get back and let me know when you can say your abd's!:laugh:
But for now, don't go away angry, just go away!;)

Do you sing it soprano nancy?

Actually, you're just TOO stupid, period!

Just like you know what's going on during out negotiations.....Some things never change though. You're just one miserable po'd twa crank still pissed his mec sold him down the river!

Not scared, just quoting the obvious!

How's that koolaid from your lawyer sporto?
Go back to school, get your GED, then get back and let me know when you can say your abd's!:laugh:
But for now, don't go away angry, just go away!;)

Let me just guess, another clown who has no idea about the history of TWA, PanAm, Eastern or even Delta. No idea about the history of ALPA and how Delta was just a little peion company until the other big carriers went away. Now you think your above all that and Delta is supreme. Keep thinking that tough guy. Just another punk who knows nothing about the history of airlines or ALPA, too stupid to read Flying the line, but thinks he knows it all. Good Luck Dixie Dum dum. You can reply all you want. I'm done with you....What a waste of time. Goodbye.

Let me just guess, another clown who has no idea about the history of TWA, PanAm, Eastern or even Delta. No idea about the history of ALPA and how Delta was just a little peion company until the other big carriers went away.
Quite the contrary young man! Our vulenerability was exposed after Doug Parker's failed attmept at a hostile takeover. If you look at the history of past legacies like EAL, PAA, TWA, then you'll realize, anyone of us can be gone at the snap of a finger!

Now you think your above all that and Delta is supreme. Keep thinking that tough guy. Just another punk who knows nothing about the history of airlines or ALPA,
Pretty tough talk from some little smacked ass hiding behind his elementary school's computer!

too stupid to read Flying the line, but thinks he knows it all. Good Luck Dixie Dum dum.
And to think you don't even need to hold your sack while singing it that high!:laugh:

You can reply all you want. I'm done with you....What a waste of time. Goodbye.
Stop back when you have less time. And make sure your teacher turns off the computer....School is over, and you'll need to race outside to catch the school bus home!
Run Forrest, RUN!

737 Pylt,

You really need to seek imediate professional help. You are way too angry. So what, you got your pay cut and lost duty rigs. So what if you make less than a tanker pilot. So what? Let it go man. In the whole scheme of things it's not a big deal. I live in a more expensive part of the country than ATL, so even though I make more, we probably have a very comparable standard of living. Sure, yours goes down every year compared to inflation, but I'm sure they were equal a few years ago.

See your shrink and get some anti-depressants and figure out what's making you so angry. Face it. Chase it. And erase it.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

The Clown

737 Pylt,

You really need to seek imediate professional help. You are way too angry. So what, you got your pay cut and lost duty rigs. So what if you make less than a tanker pilot. So what? Let it go man. In the whole scheme of things it's not a big deal. I live in a more expensive part of the country than ATL, so even though I make more, we probably have a very comparable standard of living. Sure, yours goes down every year compared to inflation, but I'm sure they were equal a few years ago.

See your shrink and get some anti-depressants and figure out what's making you so angry. Face it. Chase it. And erase it.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

The Clown

Tanker Clown:
I'm sorry you have/had cancer. Most of the people I know after having a "killer disease" are some of the most positive and influential people that I know.
I don't hate you that much, just a little. I'm not sure why you feel you have to come on here and insult anything/everything about the airlines, Delta in particular. I'm sorry you didn't/can't get hired, but there's always the re-interview process. Go out and get a job at a regional, build up some quality flight time, and re apply!
For someone who beat cancer, you sure have turned out to be one on this forum!
Please, go look in the mirror, thank God for every day you now have to live and try to be positive! I'm not sure why you have so much vitrol, but its quite obvious you are hung up on certain things. As you say, face it, chase it, and erase it.

One more thing, if you're going to use DK as your avatar pic, at least have the common courtesy to show a pic of his hot wife!

Man....if the SLI negotiators' discussions even remotely resemble the discussions on this message board, then we are all SCREWED.

Hopefully they are practicing a little more maturity over there.

Man....if the SLI negotiators' discussions even remotely resemble the discussions on this message board, then we are all SCREWED.

Hopefully they are practicing a little more maturity over there.

Not to worry tantrum. Only one of us is a pilot regarding the merger.
The other two:
Zipperhead= Frustrated furloughed twa pilot
tanker clown= desk jockey, pencil sharpner, and coffee maker extrodinare for the colonel!

Regards,

As for the "Rain Man" type of ability - man don't I wish. I could use a little "Rain Man" action on my type oral :)

I'm a good driver. I'm definitely, definitely a good driver! Definitely! And I've flown with 25 ASA pilots.

You know, I can understand making a notation in your logbook if you had a former astronaut or Blackbird pilot as an FO. I wouldn't do it but I could understand it.

I really used to enjoy hanging out at the bar with the Canadians during the BODs and Executive Boards. They would never ask you what you flew or what company you were with. The length of your fuselage didn't matter to these 747 - 767 captains. If you were there, you were a union brother. On the other hand, the US legacy MEC reps would find out what equipment you were on in the first five minutes of the conversation.

Moral: Being preoccupied with the length of someone's fuselage is queer.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back