• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta North AE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are awarded something then it will show up in icrew/ecrew... otherwise the results are posted on the Deltanet under Pilot Resources & Scheduling.

Sweet, I must say the sooner we get back to the NWA APA system the better for all. Every aspect of the AE bid is in managements favor, they run it when they want, they can cancel it, they can convert you when they want....weird?

Sweet, I must say the sooner we get back to the NWA APA system the better for all. Every aspect of the AE bid is in managements favor, they run it when they want, they can cancel it, they can convert you when they want....weird?

I don't mind the AE system.... but it does sound like the APA is quite superior.

Now if we can just get rid of that stupid 500 foot call.

Make sure the PM is alert and responsive? Seriously....

Last edited:
The nice thing about the APA is you always knew 4 months in advance where you were going and could always look forward to a chance to change every month. It seems like it would be a lot easier for the company to adjust up and down with constant training as opposed to huge shifts of manpower and guesswork.

I don't mind the AE system.... but it does sound like the APA is quite superior.

Now if we can just get rid of that stupid 500 foot call.

Make sure the PM is alert and responsive? Seriously....

I was under the impression that it was the PF alertness, not the PM.

Latest resources

Back