• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Non-Rev change in policy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you list them for the flight, the list does not refer to their boarding priority. It just list pilots, retirees/parents, then buddy pass riders in DOH order. If you look a list of the pilots, you will see the carriers all mixed up. When they check in for a flight and select a priority, then you see the correct order which is the airport standby list.

This is correct and IS what occurs. The proper priority does not show up until they check-in at the airport and you look at the airport standby list...NOT the nonrev/standby list in TravelNet.

The only recent change(s) is that the pilot's carrier now properly shows up on the lists and buddy pass cost estimation has changed and is more accurate.

Now, have fun as a wholly-owned pilot (commuting to work) who boards after a retiree's step children!

Oops, did I say that?!?!?!

:smash:

This is correct and IS what occurs. The proper priority does not show up until they check-in at the airport and you look at the airport standby list...NOT the nonrev/standby list in TravelNet.

The only recent change(s) is that the pilot's carrier now properly shows up on the lists and buddy pass cost estimation has changed and is more accurate.

Now, have fun as a wholly-owned pilot (commuting to work) who boards after a retiree's step children!

Oops, did I say that?!?!?!

:smash:

Same goes here. I see families of six and eight go a head of commuters, but that is the benefit afforded to them.

Latest resources

Back