Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta merger? Only if Lee Moak says so...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Delta merger? Only if Lee Moak says so...

Come on Fins. I would think a lot more than half of the pilots care. Why? More than half have been directly affected by RJ growth.

During RJDC depositions, Delta MEC and ALPA officials routinely testified under oath that DALPA's scope was simply accomodating the company's business plan.

Imagine that. Your MEC is talking tough but do you think ALPA is prepared to go before the membership and say "...we're prepared to go to the mat for our members to accomodate the company's business plan?"

Yeah, I thought so.

Last edited:
During RJDC depositions, Delta MEC and ALPA officials routinely testified under oath that DALPA's scope was simply accomodating the company's business plan.

Imagine that. Your MEC is talking tough but do you think ALPA is prepared to go before the membership and say "...we're prepared to go to the mat for our members to accomodate the company's business plan?"

Yeah, I thought so.

You bet. We helped save the company, period. Our management knows that. Will they just hand money over to us without a fight? Highly doubtful. But, they know we deserve some pay back, and we aren't in a corner like we were with the BK judge, so again highly doubtful we will give up any scope---for what? We are already getting 777LRs, and we might be getting a lot of them. I guess they can try to tempt us with Space Shuttles. Yeah, that's the ticket.....Seems like the company's business plan now is to get rid of RJs and ATRs and farm that side out to the lowest bidder. Where is Dan Ford when you need him? It "simply is not fair....boo hoo."

Yeah, you thought so, wrong. Hey, how is Comair doing anyway these days? Has Mesa bought you yet?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back