• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Makes a little cash/ Info only/ please no bashing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I say make 1st checked bag free, $10 for "carry-on" over 1 item. That would clear the bins, ensure better on-time results, and prevent last-minute gate checking. There are SO many times we're "Pre-checking" and "gate-checking" bags 10 mins before departure which is hard for the gate, the FA's and the ramp...and we're carrying the bags for free anyway.

Or maybe you need to get off your behind and assist the passengers - the job you were hired to do in the first place!

Let me know how that works out for you.

I'm curious of the tone of your post? Aren't you a moderator? If so, and this is flamebait, you need to remove yourself asap please.
If it's anything other than that, please accept my apologies in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoott 11 and Whataburger, my apologies at the choice of words I used. I posted my statement as anything Delta or Southwest has the potential at drawing the most crossfire. My statement was not intended to fan the flames. Thank you for pointing out the responsibility in both being a member and a moderator.

Scoott 11 and Whataburger, my apologies at the choice of words I used. I posted my statement as anything Delta or Southwest has the potential at drawing the most crossfire. My statement was not intended to fan the flames. Thank you for pointing out the responsibility in both being a member and a moderator.

Nice response, But you should remove yourself.

Or maybe you need to get off your behind and assist the passengers - the job you were hired to do in the first place!

You are on a pilot board not a baggage handler or ramp agent board. No pilot here was hired to handle bags.

Thanks for the reply. Sometimes we get into the ready, fire aim mentality.
It's all good......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back