Delta Love Field Expansion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scoot,

You got called out for falsifying the facts and then try to throw spin back (ala the General). Who said SW was a world carrier? You arguing with yourself again?

Just man-up and tell us you got it wrong, or stick with your crap/spin and continue with little to no respect. Kinda like the General...yet again.

Red:
I'll leave you to play with yourself. You're pretty good at that. You and the rest of the SW pompous attitude is coming back at you girls with a vengance! Kharma is a real bitch!
There's no spin. What I spoke was fact. Enjoy that f/o seat at your regional for the rest of what's left at your career, and stagnation!
AMF!;)

Last edited:
Yes ladies (redflyer65 /Canyonblue), you cherry pick! You fly to 89 cities in 42 states! Hardly a world dominated carrier!
Yes ladies, you carry more passengers in the DOMESTIC US! Hardly a world carrier!
Yes ladies, your market cap is worth less than 1/2 that of Delta. Hardly a world carrier!
You had to pay for your job. Something that a lot of regional airlines do. Hardly a world carrier!
Your etops program has been scrapped! Hardly a world carrier!
Your 10 years of massive growth and pompous attitude are coming home to an abrupt hault. You have ZERO growth! Your massive Atlanta invasion has crashed and burned, much like your upgrade chances!
You are a regional airline, who's CEO is crying about pay cuts and cutting costs!
You are looking at massive stagnation. Enjoy that f/o seat at your regional airline, because you're gonna be there for a loooooooooong time...And by the way, from your next Air Tran captain, you'll hear, "gear up bitch!":laugh:
Don't let facts get in the way of your nut drainer, ladies!;)

Good God, Scoot--- you're turning into General Lee. All you need to do now is to trash Lubbock, say "FANTASTIC" a few times, and your transformation to the dark side will be complete.

Bubba

Yes ladies (redflyer65 /Canyonblue), you cherry pick! You fly to 89 cities in 42 states! Hardly a world dominated carrier!
Yes ladies, you carry more passengers in the DOMESTIC US! Hardly a world carrier!
Yes ladies, your market cap is worth less than 1/2 that of Delta. Hardly a world carrier!
You had to pay for your job. Something that a lot of regional airlines do. Hardly a world carrier!
Your 10 years of massive growth and pompous attitude are coming home to an abrupt hault. You have ZERO growth! Your massive Atlanta invasion has crashed and burned, much like your upgrade chances!
You are a regional airline, who's CEO is crying about pay cuts and cutting costs!
You are looking at massive stagnation. Enjoy that f/o seat at your regional airline, because you're gonna be there for a loooooooooong time...And by the way, from your next Air Tran captain, you'll hear, "gear up bitch!":laugh:
Where to begin:

Never said SWA was a world airline, your lie number one.

SWA CEO has never asked for pay-cuts, instead latest letter says just the opposite, your lie number two.

Market CAP is only half the story: DAL market CAP: $24B, but a net tangible asset value of negative $17B, a true company value of only $7B.

SWA on the other hand has a market CAP of $12.9B, with a balance sheet of positive $6B, basically valued at $19B.

Essentially, SWA could BUY DAL outright. Your lie number three.

Never had to pay for my job, your lie number four.

ETOPS program is on hold, not scrapped, and we are still taking ETOPs deliveries. Your lie number five.

SWA has slowed growth, except for that pesky little merger, which means we just grew by 1700 pilots in the last two years, how about DAL? Your like number six.

We are upgrading two classes of 20-24 a month, your lie seven.

SWA doesn't outsource it's flying, lie eight. We are not an RJ airline, lie nine. Last but not least, there will never be an AirTran captain flying a SWA jet, only SWA captains, lie ten.

Scoot, the "town Liar".

Last edited:
Red:
I'll leave you to play with yourself. You're pretty good at that. You and the rest of the SW pompous attitude is coming back at you girls with a vengance! Kharma is a real bitch!
There's no spin. What I spoke was fact. Enjoy that f/o seat at your regional for the rest of what's left at your career, and stagnation!
AMF!;)

Karma? Yea, I'm hurtin' Scoot. To the tune of having weekends off with 180k and I'm not even half way up the payscale. Huge profit sharing this year as well. I think we'll be fine, but thanks for your concern. Didn't you give back some profit sharing in the last contract? Enjoy being number five for departure behind those large RJ's. I was just in the ATL and I couldn't believe the feed. Cheers!

Good God, Scoot--- you're turning into General Lee. All you need to do now is to trash Lubbock, say "FANTASTIC" a few times, and your transformation to the dark side will be complete.

Bubba

Hahhahaha! Great, my continuous use of those words and phrases has had it's desired effect, being stuck in a Corndog's mind. Enjoy FANTASTIC LUBBOCK. Su-wheat!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Karma? Yea, I'm hurtin' Scoot. To the tune of having weekends off with 180k and I'm not even half way up the payscale. Huge profit sharing this year as well. I think we'll be fine, but thanks for your concern. Didn't you give back some profit sharing in the last contract? Enjoy being number five for departure behind those large RJ's. I was just in the ATL and I couldn't believe the feed. Cheers!

Red,

Just to clear it up for you, there was a giveback of the % of profit sharing from 15% of the pie to 10%, unless the net profit (per tax) was above $2.5 billion, then that amount above $2.5 billion is at 20%. Last year the average profit sharing check was about 4.5% of the individual's W2, primarily due to the 1st Quarter loss due to the Japanese Tsunami and resulting down turn of flying in Japan. Since then, things have changed. Profits are way up, and the actual pie is larger than last year, plus the profits may go past that $2.5 billion mark. Rumor has it the next check will be larger than last year, possibly 6-7% of this year's W2. Throw in a 16.5% raise since the beginning of last year, and things are better pay wise.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yet you Delto guys end up on all of ours SWA threads, hurling insults and childish rants. I'm quite glad we upset you so much, loos like we are doing our job. What's up at Delto lately? I couldn't care less. Remember what Elenor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel inferior, except a Southwest pilot".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back