Delta Jumpseat Question

chucknorris

Total Time
I would appreciatte if someone would pm me with an email address or phone number for the Delta Jumpseat Coordinator.

Thanks

zawillif

Total Time
It's an automated system. You need a DAL number/code to use it. Since you're asking for the number I'm assuming you're not DAL. Just show up to the gate >10 minutes prior to departure and list with the agent.

b82rez

Total Time
_
It's an automated system. You need a DAL number/code to use it. Since you're asking for the number I'm assuming you're not DAL. Just show up to the gate >10 minutes prior to departure and list with the agent.

You need to list with an agent to speak with the jumpseat coordinator???

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
No the JS coordinator is for DAL pilots only. As an OAL you cannot list. Just walk up to the gate.

Mike man

Funk Master Flex
Total Time
5000+
Maybe he means that he would like to get in touch with an actual person regarding an issue he or someone at his airline may have had...and not looking for advise on how to list for a Delta flight as an OAL JS.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
If that is the case then he/ she needs to bring it up to their union's J/S Chairman. The person that answers the phone here at DAL is in scheduling. The only time that he/she will actually answer the phone is when the person calling mis-prompts two or three times with the automated system.