Delta Jumpseat Policy Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm doing this over the ACARS.

Must be nice, I live in San Diego and I can't get any overnights here.

We stay right next to the gas lamp district. I love eating outside and watching the people walk by. I once saw a bunch of "Harry Krishnahs" walk by with their drums and chants. The weather there is perfect. You are lucky to live there.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I try to remember that everyday I'm home. I do remember that when I'm in Winterpeg and its so cold the plane won't start. Are you gonna have a Captain to fly with come next trip?

Probably, but I bet we will have another 100 or so next month also. I think we will be able to cover the flights, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Russ to answer your question, yes. I'm glad you find Delta jumpseat policy acceptable. I'm sure it will continue to improve with CASS implementation and hopefully flow back into the cabin in the near future. Happy contrails.:)

FDJ2
And to you also.

General

Good night, make sure to set the alarm to respond at zero dark thirty. I'm writing a program to auto answer to this thread with a variety of single word responses. Really not all that hard to have the last word with technology. Sleep tight.

You too Russ.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just woke up Russ. Good morning.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back