• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta jet slips off runway taxiing in Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's normal ops in FLL, MCO, and TPA......thanks for letting us use your airports there SWA.

Just try to stay out of our way, sometimes it's like following Grandpa on a Sunday drive.

The real news story should be when Delta manages to stay on a prepared surface. That airline needs to put more value into safety.

52afcee05fbf4.preview-620.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Hmhmhh mmmmm
Wassamater? Hard to get the stink of your own starfish off your tongue after licking it for so long?

SouthWest has many true professionals.

That said, there have more than their fair share of very childish people flying their aircraft.

I've been cut off many times when ground told SWA to follow me. I guess it works for them, because they are able to make flights on time.

However, if everyone behaved as they do, taxiways would become a demolition derby. It is the professionalism of other flight crews that keep things safe.

Very clever of those pilots to find a way to exploit the courtesy of others. I'm sure they feel very proud of themselves. Of course, pickpockets and burglars probably high-five each other when they make off with other people's belongings.

Birds of a feather, I suppose.

Latest resources

Back