Delta -HOW TO BID-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Deadend

Start using the new Delta bid system????? I have never been so confused??? How would I tell them I want reserve???? I hold a block now, but want to have Jan on reserve???

Thanks
Deadend

Start using the new Delta bid system????? I have never been so confused??? How would I tell them I want reserve???? I hold a block now, but want to have Jan on reserve???

Thanks
Deadend

Are you serious? You're asking the people on FI how to bid the Delta PBS system now? Go to one of the classes or meet with one of the PBS experts in the crew rooms. Or go to the ALPA or company site where they have web tutorials on how to do it or read the gouge that's out now in Icrew.

Are you serious? You're asking the people on FI how to bid the Delta PBS system now? Go to one of the classes or meet with one of the PBS experts in the crew rooms. Or go to the ALPA or company site where they have web tutorials on how to do it or read the gouge that's out now in Icrew.

Exactly! FI is for regional pilots to bitch about their jobs, blame mainline pilots for all their problems, and for the moderators to tell you that they're in charge!
If you're looking for any kind of intelligent help, you won't find it on FI!

1.) Log In
2.) Click on Bids ("Current")
3.)Click on the 1st bid Group (Select the "Add Here" line)
4.) Select "Add" (on the right hand side of thge page)
5.)Click the "Start Reserve" option, then click the "add" box
6.) Select your days Off, etc... from here it's similar to NWA's

I don't have PBS in front of me, so this may be off a little but you should be able to figure it out from here. Merry Christmas.

Vol

Just bid the lowest block hours and max days off. Since they pay is pathetic, might as well get the most time off.

Hope this helps.

Hi clown, I remember someone posting an old post of yours that showed you were applying to Delta. I think it's safe to say you got turned down! Wanna share your experience to help others rather than be so bitter?

I'm planning on applying at Delta after I retire from the AF if the majors aren't hiring. I may have to do something just to stay current. That's where Delta comes in.

Thanks
Deadend

Go to Deltanet Flight ops page, click on "Flight Ops Merger HQ." Look under "Training Aids" on right hand side of page for PBS Videos and presentations.

Latest resources

Back