• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta -HOW TO BID-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scope, you and Animaltale should get together and swap stories about your careers flying 99 seaters. As far as servicing a Skywest lav; it probably pays better than being a Delta FO.

Tanker Clown: you and crj567 should get together and swap spit.......Oh wait, you're the same ****************************** bag!
As far as servicing lavs, I'm sure it beats servicing men for money, which you've got lots of practice at!;)

I'm planning on applying at Delta after I retire from the AF if the majors aren't hiring. I may have to do something just to stay current. That's where Delta comes in.

Wait a minute,
You have a major "Hard On for SWA in your other threads
Did you change your mind? Don't worry Mesa will still be
hiring and you'll be able to pass their interview if you are
lucky.....:eek:

To answer this (flame bait) threads question, first you turn the auto pilot on right?
(then you work on your bid, oh yeah dont forget to ask the Capt for help cause he's prob. well versed on windows #7)

(no disrespect intended to my friends at DAL & NWA implied or intended with this post, offer not available on all servers and your results may vary! )

Scope, you and Animaltale should get together and swap stories about your careers flying 99 seaters. As far as servicing a Skywest lav; it probably pays better than being a Delta FO.

OHHH come on! Dont be so ANGRY. I really do think you are wise, sensitive and FUNNY!

U should join us with some beers and talk some stories. I think you are pretty entertaining.

TANKER CLOWN RULES!! HE IS THE MIGHTIEST PILOT ON THIS BOARD!!! FUNNY GUY TOO! CAN WE ALL GET A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS FUNNY GUY??? BBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

TANKER, U SOOO FUNNY!!!

CYA

Latest resources

Back