• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would you care.. Aren't you happy at Alaska Air??? Wasn't Alaska Air the best thing that ever happened to you? Stay over there, we don't need you here...

Thanks for the love 'bro.' Inquiring minds want to know.....Just feeding the topic. And yes ACL....The topic of a DAL merger comes up daily here.

Baja.

Bypasses

Today I got a call from a friend that is transitioning from DC-9 to MD-90. His class was told recall notices to bypassers this fall. Anyone have any other info?

Baja.

I heard we are slightly understaffed for the summer schedule so line values will go up with overtime green slips available in many categories.

If things continue to progress there is likely to be some hiring late in 2010 or early 2011 in order to properly staff ourselves for the summer of 2011.

There will supposedly be an entitlement/vacancy bid in May with net positive, forward movement but the Cincy 767 Int'l category will likely disappear but the Seattle 767 Int'l category will open.

Yep, we will be very very short this summer. There will be a net positive on the bid as you state. Should be out around the second week of may.

Yep, we will be very very short this summer. There will be a net positive on the bid as you state. Should be out around the second week of may.

Second week is in question now... Unless ALPA caves, correction WHEN ALPA caves, and lets the E period back into play the training pipeline is full. Flight training is pretty well maxed in a couple respects. I would look for the end of May.

Second week is in question now... Unless ALPA caves, correction WHEN ALPA caves, and lets the E period back into play the training pipeline is full. Flight training is pretty well maxed in a couple respects. I would look for the end of May.

Just checked and they are still stating next week. They talked about around 100 reinstatements which would take a ton of pressure off the pipeline.

What does that mean? A guess....100 reinstatements, these 100 pilots who were supposed to go to training can opt back into thier previous seats, thereby no long term training required?

I am about to come back from short TD, and may not actually get back till the long TD clock starts.( right on the fringe timewise..I am watching the AE/APA closely.

Their positions will not be canceled. It is kind of a way around redoing the whole 365 AE. They will reinstate prior to conversion of the last AE, and the company may opt not to send them to training.

They have stated many places that there were planning on no more than 100 reinstatement.

Latest resources

Back