Delta Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hands down great quality..Abbotts

Except for their shirts....they suck. Buy the blazer from Abbots, pants at Dillards or any other mall store, hat from Premier Hats, and any shirt other than the Abbott shirt. The pockets will sit over your belly unless your belly also doubles as a tray table, in which case Abbot shirts may work fine.

I'd go with the Premier Hats too. I got the newhire package and the hat they give you from Bernard looks and feels like a ring attached to a 55 gallon trash bag. The Premier hats look a lot like the Bancroft. I'll be buying one once I get my use out of the Bernard cap (or my head changes size).

I'd go with the Premier Hats too. I got the newhire package and the hat they give you from Bernard looks and feels like a ring attached to a 55 gallon trash bag. The Premier hats look a lot like the Bancroft. I'll be buying one once I get my use out of the Bernard cap (or my head changes size).

Thanks for the info, as for shirts, best by far are from www.pilotshirts.com(code TOFSE). Tapered, backing for wings, velcro flap pockets and quality made.

Now back to the topic, what do you think of my reply Fins?

P.S. our uniform memo today...what's better quality: Abbotts, M+H or the stop over store?

Abbotts is the best for uniform jacket, shirts (eye holes for wings), hat - pants are fairly easy to match.

Can you post a copy of the memo?

Interesting thought. I've heard unsubstantiated rumors about this. It would be an easy transition for DC-9 to MD-88.

Easy transition from a NW B757 to a DL B757 also. Sign me up. I'll throw on that double-breasted uniform a few months early. Going to be weird answering to the Delta call sign or initiating a call to ATC. "Northwe...I mean, um...ah...er.. Delta 123."

Looking forward to it guys and gals.

later

FBN

Except for their shirts....they suck. Buy the blazer from Abbots, pants at Dillards or any other mall store, hat from Premier Hats, and any shirt other than the Abbott shirt. The pockets will sit over your belly unless your belly also doubles as a tray table, in which case Abbot shirts may work fine.

I second that. The Abbots uniform jacket is great. The shirts are built for folks who weight 270 pounds. They need to offer a slim fit.

For the delta guys on here, is it true that CS is pretty good about dropping trips? I have a business and am looking to jump ship from my current airline (awac) to another airline I can treat like a hobby, i.e. fly only one trip a month.

Latest resources

Back