• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta etops 777-200ER

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huh? Why use 207? What for? 180 is more than plenty over the Atlantic, anything beyond toward India is within 60 minutes of adequate airport.

atl-jnb might be a reason...

atl-syd is in the works I hear which def would require it

Yes, we are looking at SYD. It is official being worked on now. Late 09 or early 10 is what they are aiming for.

Pacific

The 207 minutes is for the Pacific flights we do with it - ATL to Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.

I'm not sure it's actually needed depending on the days routing, but that is why there is the 207. (trivia: it is 180 minutes plus 15%, Boeing got it all figured out so it covers most of the Pacific).

The 207 minutes is for the Pacific flights we do with it - ATL to Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo.

I'm not sure it's actually needed depending on the days routing, but that is why there is the 207. (trivia: it is 180 minutes plus 15%, Boeing got it all figured out so it covers most of the Pacific).

It's rare when you need 207 min over the NOPAC. At least at my operation. It's gonna take some serious weather stink over the Siberia and Alaska, particularly during hard winter months. ATD-SYD maybe an exception. Polar is also 180 min.

I would guess somewhere in the ballpark of 17:30- 18:00. About the same time for ATL-BOM. Any more and they will have to use three crews

Latest resources

Back