• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta E170 in LGA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sha-Ka-Ka. Shaniqua. Shi-Taco. Scuttle America. Republican.

They fly those big 'ol E170s for less money than I fly my CRJ700 and they're proud! But they're real pilots because their plane has engines under the wing, LOL.

Terrain Terrain said:
saw one today, who the hell is flying that? comair? no? then who? ********************acasdfswe? please inform me. thanks
Unfortunately, I think you'll be seeing a lot more of this!

Shuttle America, call sign Shuttlecraft, which fly LGA-DFW and LGA-ORD. They haul a$$ but they always get restricted to Mach 76 or less when they follow our slow-a$$ MD80s....:p

John Pennekamp said:
Sha-Ka-Ka. Shaniqua. Shi-Taco. Scuttle America. Republican.

They fly those big 'ol E170s for less money than I fly my CRJ700 and they're proud! But they're real pilots because their plane has engines under the wing, LOL.

Dont listen to him, he's been narked 1 too many times. They keep Fu#$ing up his O2 mixture eveytime he dives.

Next time your in the keys, let me know, lets go diving! Just dont turn off my O2 b/c I fly the grand E-170 :) :) :beer:

John Pennekamp said:

Don't the E-170 and the CRJ700 have the same number of seats??

John Pennekamp said:

I don't like CHQ either, but you fly your big 'ol CRJ700 for the same pay that I fly my little tiny ERJ-145. Let's not blame it all on the pilots here. This segement of the industry will continue to pay us all less until some of us step up and deny management the ability to pay us low wages.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back