Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks Are having trouble reading today. Poppi go back and re-read what I posted!!! I said we are working on a contract as I type this and it's far better than yours" Now since I am in the know on the new proposed rates allow me to enlighten you as to what 5th yr narrow body f/o pay excluding the 757 2007 $93.00 2008 $97.76 2009 $102.65. Now I could be wrong but I think that's better than Delta's 92.00/hr!!!!

WD

wrong again

current
Delta 5th year 767 $108 or 757 $95

Well if that's what you are asking for - its pretty clear you will end up at less than Delta even still!! Having been down this road a few times before - asking ain't the same as receiving...

Good luck

Not really!! Our neg committee has adopted the Fed Ex style. As you may or may not know Fed used a tactic of this is what we want and nothing less will do. They came within .07% of their asking. This is unprecidented in our industry. So even if we come within .07% it still puts us ahead. Now keep in mind that this was all done prior to ANY announcement of another merger so we are now looking at increasing those numbers even further...

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

WD.

wrong again

current
Delta 5th year 767 $108 or 757 $95

Who was wrong you?? Now I gave you narrow body rates minus the 757/76 and A321. So that there is no further confusion on your part let me just hook you all the way up.

75/76/A321 5th yr F/O pay 2007= $102.42
A330-300 5th yr F/O pay 2007=$112.66

Hope that this clears up your confusion...

WD.

Not really!! Our neg committee has adopted the Fed Ex style. As you may or may not know Fed used a tactic of this is what we want and nothing less will do. They came within .07% of their asking. This is unprecidented in our industry. So even if we come within .07% it still puts us ahead. Now keep in mind that this was all done prior to ANY announcement of another merger so we are now looking at increasing those numbers even further...

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

WD.

WD:
I hope you're right about the "Fed Ex style," you quote. Fed Ex, however, is making $billions in profits.
That being said, your MEC has sure been silent during all these "hostile takeover" events. Not one word, pro or con about it.....Why?
I sure hope its not an example of the way they plan on operating during your section 6 negotiations. In all sincerity, good luck...

Whiskey Driver said:
Who was wrong you?? Now I gave you narrow body rates minus the 757/76 and A321. So that there is no further confusion on your part let me just hook you all the way up.

75/76/A321 5th yr F/O pay 2007= $102.42
A330-300 5th yr F/O pay 2007=$112.66

Hope that this clears up your confusion...

WD.

Just wondering how many 5th year f/o's are flying the A330, 767, and A321 (at US Airways west)?

Last edited:
Does Delta still have the "can't ride with any other crews in the van rule" and pilots can't stay at the same hotel as FA's?

Always thought these were pretty weird and got a kick out of watching a near fist fight years ago in AUS between a SWA crew and a Delta captain.

I saw 737 Pylt in ATL today in the men's room. He had on his double-breasted f*g suit with his "keep delta my delta" pin. He was on his knees with "glory hole" written around his lips. There was a long line of rampers waiting.

What's pretty funny is some net jets flight attendant doing in ATL (with a picture of his home on his name)??
BTW, that wasn't me, I'm based JFK. It was your mom working the afternoon shift! I heard she still hasn't finished off the Hawks' basketball team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back