• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
WD:
I hope you're right about the "Fed Ex style," you quote. Fed Ex, however, is making $billions in profits.
That being said, your MEC has sure been silent during all these "hostile takeover" events. Not one word, pro or con about it.....Why?
I sure hope its not an example of the way they plan on operating during your section 6 negotiations. In all sincerity, good luck...

Just wondering how many 5th year f/o's are flying the A330, 767, and A321 (at US Airways west)?

Well none because we don't have a single certificate yet. Now I am sure that this will all be done in June 07.

With regards to the other I will PM you with that.

WD

Well none because we don't have a single certificate yet. Now I am sure that this will all be done in June 07.

With regards to the other I will PM you with that.

WD

WD:
Thanks, also, I'm curious, what kind of fences in regards to legnth of time/eqp will be put up once the single cert is in place?

I saw 737 Pylt in ATL today in the men's room. He had on his double-breasted f*g suit with his "keep delta my delta" pin. He was on his knees with "glory hole" written around his lips. There was a long line of rampers waiting.

OMG I am laughing so hard that my stomach hurts:laugh: . Now I am sure he was just joking here but dam!! That was mean funny but mean none the less.

WD.

WD:
I hope you're right about the "Fed Ex style," you quote. Fed Ex, however, is making $billions in profits.
That being said, your MEC has sure been silent during all these "hostile takeover" events. Not one word, pro or con about it.....Why?
I sure hope its not an example of the way they plan on operating during your section 6 negotiations. In all sincerity, good luck...

Just wondering how many 5th year f/o's are flying the A330, 767, and A321 (at US Airways west)?

Our MEC has been silent because he's not sucking down the kool-aid yours is. Just don't be surprised if this merger fails(I hope so) and your management turns around and bends you over on the pay. Or looking at the previous posts makes you kneel down.

Huh?

Does Delta still have the "can't ride with any other crews in the van rule" and pilots can't stay at the same hotel as FA's?

Always thought these were pretty weird and got a kick out of watching a near fist fight years ago in AUS between a SWA crew and a Delta captain.

In 24 years with DAL, I never heard of such rules. We shared vans with other crews all the time, and usually stayed at the same hotel as our F/As. The incident you saw was probably caused by an individual buffoon.

Our MEC has been silent because he's not sucking down the kool-aid yours is. Just don't be surprised if this merger fails(I hope so) and your management turns around and bends you over on the pay. Or looking at the previous posts makes you kneel down.

HPilot:
You seem to know alot about bending over and kneeling down. I guess that's how you got hired at HP. Is that how you met your girlfriend phxflyr? Congrats! I laugh at your company's desparation! If your ceo's abilities are any reflection on his performance on capitol hill, well.......................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HPilot:
You seem to know alot about bending over and kneeling down. I guess that's how you got hired at HP. Is that how you met your girlfriend phxflyr? Congrats! I laugh at your company's desparation! If your ceo's abilities are any reflection on his performance on capitol hill, well.......................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just a suggestion here but you might want to leave PHXFLYR alone. If you wake him there will be hell to pay. I know him and he can get real nasty!!:nuts:

WD.

"Keep Delta My Delta" right pylt? Can you say stapler? Whatsoever are you going to do?

US Airways Group Inc. (LCC.N: Quote, Profile , Research) may raise its hostile takeover offer for Delta Air Lines Inc. (DALRQ.PK: Quote, Profile , Research) by $1 billion under certain conditions to win support from Delta creditors, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal.

"Keep Delta My Delta" right pylt? Can you say stapler? Whatsoever are you going to do?

Hey Gordo, I can say...."get my coffee biatch." Make sure that cabin is clean. And for God sakes, stop making that funny noise in the lav!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back