• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta CVG Concouse C closing....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lil birdy told me to look at the possibility of another variant of the DC-9 on our certificate in the near future!

If that happens, then Delta will be pulling out of a lot of cities......That isn't good for anyone.....

They won't be pulling out of those cities, they already have flights to DTW from them. We just don't need redundant RJ flights, except for larger cities that clients like Procter and Gamble want nonstop from CVG. Expect a smaller crew base, and nonstops to larger cities and a few transcons with maybe a nonstop to CDG and AMS. I would think 737-700/800s and A319s would fly most of those routes domestically.

Bye Bye--General Lee

My comment was in reference to the statement that "all 50 seaters were going away"....That would result in Delta pulling out of many small cities.......I don't see them "all" going away......

My comment was in reference to the statement that "all 50 seaters were going away"....That would result in Delta pulling out of many small cities.......I don't see them "all" going away......

My comment was in reference to rumors some of us have been hearing about 50 seaters going away at a particular airline. I don't see "all" 50 seaters going away either.

Bye Bye--General Lee

tbkane said "ALL" 50 seaters....

ALL 50 seat rj's out of CVG. Comair 18 year captain in the van over to airport today said they are hearing same thing.

Heard that too. They will have less frequency with 76 seat lift.

Lets hope Troy. Fact is that DTW and MSP are easy commutes but CVG is just a nice place to fly in to.

Latest resources

Back