• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Cuts Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm surprised to see Burlington, VT on the list. Kind of a popular destination. Guess not as much as I thought. Probably just Winter reduction stuff.

But I thought Delta was expanding like crazy!!!!????? I'm so confused!!!!

Yeah-

They are expanding all over Africa! The place is a gold mine! (As long as by "gold" you mean endles deserts and grinding poverty.")

Yeah-

They are expanding all over Africa! The place is a gold mine! (As long as by "gold" you mean endles deserts and grinding poverty.")

I'm just so disappointed that Delta is changing their minds about all this expansion. They've kept their word on so many announcements, this is truly shocking. This is completely out of character.

Are you serious? Sioux Falls? Cedar Rapids? Lincoln? Peoria? Anywhere in Wisconsin? Who gives a sh!t about any of these places? They are dropping them because nobody goes there! All these places are on my list of crappy overnites (well, LNK was OK, but only during football season when the college chicks got all lubed up and started taking clothes off.)

There's really nothing shocking about flights to and from certain hubs being cut, the O&D traffic from these cities is most likely not to the hubs.

LNK, FSD, CID and MSN are all truly NWA territory, I'm frankly not surprised at all.

Latest resources

Back