• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection Academy...THOUGHTS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta Connection Academy what do you rate it?

• Good

Votes: 45 14.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 207 67.6%
  • Average

Votes: 54 17.6%

• Total voters
PFT?!?! That's Gulfstream buddy.

I find this topic kind of funny. It's like Vanilla Ice says when asked about his song "ICE ICE BABY." "People May knock it, but when it comes on the radio, everyone that knocks my song will turn it up and sing to it."

You have the people that never went to DCA that bash it..... Don't knock it until you try it.

Then you have the ones that went there and knock it......... Must not have been too bad or they would have left the place and finished elsewhere.

Must not have been too bad or they would have left the place and finished elsewhere.

I left the place for my own good reason (NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S) Did I Spell that correctly buffett? If you want specific details, PM me. I 'm not going to flame in public, like some others do. See Ya

buffettck said:
So, do you flye much? What are you a friggin' frog?

Or do you mean flies? Why waste the time appeasing your curiosity when no one can effectively demonstrate anything on an internet board... Maybe you'll realize that someday. :rolleyes:
So much for no more personal attacks.
That lasted long.

TRG just made a valid point that you live here 24/7. Anyone can clearly see it's not possible to fly and be on here at the same time.

BTW.......... You know the sad thing Scott. I talked to your former CFI instructor. He is a good friend of mine. He said you were an alright guy as a student, but was dissappointed to see you behaving like this.
Erik is in Kuwait now.

TRG just made a valid point that you live here 24/7. Anyone can clearly see it's not possible to fly and be on here at the same time.

He will never answer any real questions that are presented to him, only the minor piddley things (LIKE SPELLING). Try answering for yourself for a change instead of hiding behind the small stuff. Maybe I'm giving you WAY too much credit but, you seem intelligent enough to know, even though it might be misspelled, what everyone is saying. Cut the crap and answer what's asked of you.

buffettck said:
And yet YOU respond to every post I make, Mr. 24/7... So I take it that you do not fly at all based on your logic.
WTF does this mean? You are insulting to everyone on this board. I said incase you were NOT listening, Erik said you WERE a nice guy and he was dissappointed to hear what you have turned into. He was shocked to find out what an ASS of yourself you're making of yourself on this board.

Erik can live just fine on 20K a year, you on the other hand can't. Erik is skinny as a twig unlike yourself. That's nice to see how much you think of Erik and his choice to work for a regional airline. No one will ever be as good as the infamous Scott. :puke:

Now go ahead and whine to the mods for what I said. I could care less about it.:rolleyes:

He never envisioned this much conflict in spreading his disease. There is no question that he will cry about it. Just the way it is.

Can't wait to see his clever response..........

I've realized that since I've stepped away from the situation, how funny it is to watch grown men, including myself, acting like complete b!tches. Seriously guys, just leave it alone. Nobody is ever going to understand Scott, and he's always going to think he's right, so just leave it alone. He's like Barbaro, not good for much, but still creating a stir.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back