• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

Job Title:Senior Flight Instructor
Salary Range:Neg-Neg
Email:[email protected]
Job Desc:Delta Connection Academy is hiring Flight Instructors at the following locations:
Florida
Texas
Ohio
Massachusetts.

Great benefits and airline travel on Delta Air Lines. E-mail resume to [email protected] or fax to 407-688-2777.
Benefits:Full-Time Permanent Employees will be offered Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, 401K Retirement. FT & PT Permanent employees are offered flight privileges on Delt Air Lines.
Requirements:Must hold your CFII with an 80% pass rate. 400 hours dual given or 2 years experience as a flight instructor Minimum 1 year commitment.

Yeah, 1 year commitment just to earn $10/hr.

Maybe I should reapply. They wouldn't hire me 3 years ago. Funny thing is I was just hired at Comair without their "guaranteed interview" after they brainwashed us into thinking you can't go to the airlines without them.

The guaranteed interview is all bs anyway. Its just a way for them to get their cfi's and students not to complain about all the crap management spits out. Had a buddy who completed his "time requirements" for the guaranteed interview and they said ok go ahead and apply. The entire system is an evil management team combined with very good marketers.

No Senior position should EVER pay 10 dollars a hour.

I agree with the evil management. They fired the chief instructor at SFB. He was a good guy. He helped me with some trouble in instrument. That place isn't worth the measly $10 an hour. They also don't like complaints.

Not to mention that one of my best friends boyfriend works at Wal Mart for $10 an hour. Thats extremely sad.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back