Delta CEO Welcome video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

Seriously? "Our airline had a great founder, CE Woolman.... and I get to sit at his desk everyday."

LOL! Is he serious? They signed off on this?

And the part about integrity, oh please. There's no integrity in the way Delta runs its domestic regional feed. First, it is outsourced mainline jobs. Second, he has pit one regional against another against another. There's nothing ethical here, nor is there any integrity.

Seriously? "Our airline had a great founder, CE Woolman.... and I get to sit at his desk everyday."

LOL! Is he serious? They signed off on this?

And the part about integrity, oh please. There's no integrity in the way Delta runs its domestic regional feed. First, it is outsourced mainline jobs. Second, he has pit one regional against another against another. There's nothing ethical here, nor is there any integrity.

First I actually like it. Comes across much more personal and sincere then the smisek video on Ual.

Second regionals are just contractors and it is mgmts job to find cheapest contractors without sacrificing the product or safety.

Does mgmt owe loyalty to sky chefs if a competitor offers same product for lower price? Each regional thinks there better than the other but they are much more similar than different.

If u want a shot of integrity or ethics get a job at a branded carrier not a contractor. Even then it can be a crap shoot.

Usually the southern blonde FA ensues right after Richard. She seems somewhat attractive. I stay tuned for that.

Well, I think Richard was only referring to "Delta Air Lines", mainline.

Otherwise, he would of said , Pinnacle, Mesaba, Shuttle America, Republic, Colgan, Sky West, Comair, Atlantic Southeast,..... :)

First I actually like it. Comes across much more personal and sincere then the smisek video on Ual.

Second regionals are just contractors and it is mgmts job to find cheapest contractors without sacrificing the product or safety.

Does mgmt owe loyalty to sky chefs if a competitor offers same product for lower price? Each regional thinks there better than the other but they are much more similar than different.

If u want a shot of integrity or ethics get a job at a branded carrier not a contractor. Even then it can be a crap shoot.

Ummm, as a paying customer, I have to ask if you really are that stupid? The product is nonexistent! You sacrificed the product twenty plus years ago! And you accomplished that feat by contracting out the product you should be producing. The product your management has put in place is disgusting. Are you that big of an F'ing Tool that you can't see that!?!

Latest resources

Back