• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta CEO Welcome video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usually the southern blonde FA ensues right after Richard. She seems somewhat attractive. I stay tuned for that.

Are you kidding?! She's old, too much collagen and botox! I think your standards have fallen. Go see an Emirates welcome aboard video! Or Etihad.

Ummm, as a paying customer, I have to ask if you really are that stupid? The product is nonexistent! You sacrificed the product twenty plus years ago! And you accomplished that feat by contracting out the product you should be producing. The product your management has put in place is disgusting. Are you that big of an F'ing Tool that you can't see that!?!

Yes as a paying customer, that is the state of the US domestic airline system. The ship has sailed with deregulation where costs didn't matter as the CAB just set the fares and everyone operated.
Regionals are LOW COST subcontractors (labor only) and the majors have learned as soon as their labor costs start to approach what mainline crews make (and other personnel) it's time to cut ties and move to a newer cheaper LOW COST labor source. That is reality. Every regional thinks there better than the others and deserve some kind of consideration, but in the end they are all pretty much interchangeable. You have professionals at all levels getting the job done (even at cheaper contractors) so why would mgmt go to the board and say "lets pay more for this contractor than we have to for (integrity?) and ethics sake?"
The public has spoken with their wallets and by and large they do not want service, they would rather fly from A to B for $59.

I think it's a pretty good video. You're just a little bitter, I think.

It's embarrassing.....watch for his runon sentence in the middle.

Sad that the guys who are chiming in don't even have the ability to show a video at their airline....because they work for MINE

It's embarrassing.....watch for his runon sentence in the middle.

Sad that the guys who are chiming in don't even have the ability to show a video at their airline....because they work for MINE

You are emabarrassing to all of us Delta pilots. Speaking of. Runon , you are the master.

This message is hidden because outerlimits is on your ignore list.

But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he called himself a DL pilot. Only because he trolls every single Delta thread.:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back