Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just read this post, General
-MORON!!!!

-NOW do you think your company is so well run?

You don't know what you are talking about. We haven't flown (or NWA Cargo hasn't flown) over the NORTH Atlantic in YEARS. Read the article again dumbazz. If they were going to use our NRT slots and fly out of our old hub in ANC, then I think there would be more of a red flag. If they do anything for us OVER THE ATLANTIC, then I bet it will slip by, since we haven't done ANY OF THAT IN YEARS. NWA Cargo has been doing the PACIFIC RIM and ANC (along with LAX, ORD, JFK, and ILN all to ANC) almost exclusively for the past 5 years or so. Go back to the fry machine, it is beeping, which means YOU LOST. Here it is again for you from that article.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Delta Back In All Cargo[/FONT]
05/26/09
Delta is back in the all cargo business on the North Atlantic via a 10 year joint venture agreement with Air France-KLM.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
OMG, I agree with the General. They were never GONE from the Atlantic as both DL and NW carry belly freight across the Atlantic every day. This just creates more belly room and main deck room (on the AF/KL freighters) for DL to sell space on and share the profits. This is no different than the pax JV they've got now and NWA had for over 10 years.

Will CRJ567 ever apologize to me for calling me a Moron? Looks like again he shows his true colors, an antagonist jerk who is clueless. McFry does it again.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL and flap operator... we no longer have a cargo operation at all on our seniority list. They are simply changing the scope of operations.

Delta Cargo Connection by Air France and Martinair.

GL and flap operator... we no longer have a cargo operation at all on our seniority list. They are simply changing the scope of operations.

Delta Cargo Connection by Air France and Martinair.

I understand what you mean, but they are NOT covering flying that we had. They are starting something new. If they covered our ANC flying and used our NRT slots, that would be different. I would love to have some of our own widebodies on the Trans Atlantic stuff, but we ONLY have old 742s. Air France Cargo, Aerologic, and maybe Emirates Cargo are the only three that have new 777 Freighters, and those are coming off the line new from Boeing. If we had some of those, I bet we could do it. Would I like us to share in this? HECK YEAH. Can you find me some planes please?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yep, why aren't they replacing the freighters? That would be like them saying "sorry guys, we don't have a replacement for the 767, so all the 767s will be parked and Air France is going to fly it."

I matters not where the planes fly.... they are being parked and their mission is being outsourced. Please tell me you can see this.

Yep, why aren't they replacing the freighters? That would be like them saying "sorry guys, we don't have a replacement for the 767, so all the 767s will be parked and Air France is going to fly it."

I matters not where the planes fly.... they are being parked and their mission is being outsourced. Please tell me you can see this.

Hey, even the arbitrators knew the 742s were on the way out. They stated that in the SLI explanation. We could replace them with ERs if we got a cargo door conversion, but that would take some time to do. Again, we are behind the curveball when it comes to airplane orders. I have heard we could do the cargo mod on our 744s, and they could be replaced with 777-300ERs. But, again, it will take time to do that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I understand what you mean, but they are NOT covering flying that we had. They are starting something new. If they covered our ANC flying and used our NRT slots, that would be different. I would love to have some of our own widebodies on the Trans Atlantic stuff, but we ONLY have old 742s. Air France Cargo, Aerologic, and maybe Emirates Cargo are the only three that have new 777 Freighters, and those are coming off the line new from Boeing. If we had some of those, I bet we could do it. Would I like us to share in this? HECK YEAH. Can you find me some planes please?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Come up with whatever fool justifications you wish, Gen.... These sure are some big-ass RJs you are outsourcing.

-Keep right on whistling by the graveyard.... Just let them keep parking DAL airplanes whilst the Frenchies keep right on flying ones your sorry butt should be in!

-Perhaps you should check out some of the other "scary" threads dealing with the fact that NWA bought control of Midwest and outsourced all their flying to Republic. Obviously, this is a blatant test of scope-but you are too stupid to recognize what RA is trying to slide into somewhere uncomfortable. Just keep marching right on along, like a good little pawn...

-P.S.- You never addressed Peaknuckle's question: Why are they not flying this with 767 freighters? There really ARE 767 freighters out there-hell DAL is parking 767s all the time!

Last edited:
We butt heads alot crj567, but I'm with you 100% on this one. Scope is the ultimate battle we have to fight in this industry now.

Latest resources

Back