Delta Announces 50 Additional Pilot Furl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey TBKane,

Would you accept a recall to ASA? Would you accept Delta Express but at a C scale? Which is what they want to compete with SWA. Just curious. I agree, lets get our furloughed bros back in the air, and away from whatever non-flying job they are currently wasting away at.

This thread, and a couple others, got me thinking. At what point does a pilot not accept entry-level wages? Does a Regional Capt., say at ASA, think about moving to Flight Options, and accept 25K a year, just because it’s a “move up.” Is it? I don’t think so. Flight Options doesn’t even have a retirement plan. Does a furloughed 737 FO think about going to the right seat at ACA? Or do we accept “the bed we made” for ourselves and not accept PFT or entry-level wages? Just wondering. I guess when you’re driving a truck as opposed to flying anything is better.

Would you accept a recall to ASA? Would you accept Delta Express but at a C scale? Which is what they want to compete with SWA. Just curious. I agree, lets get our furloughed bros back in the air, and away from whatever non-flying job they are currently wasting away at.

I don't think so....:rolleyes:

Get real

Guys, if we do get a new 100 seat jet it will pay around the same as the 737-200's at express. I can't see 2nd year going for less than $70 hour. Which I would hardly call a big step back or a B scale.

No I will not go back to the right seat of something at a regional. Am I above that heck no! I just am making a lot more money outside of aviation than a new hire fo at a regional. I respect all those that are suffering doing that right now, I just don't want to do that again. (been there done that don't want to live in a crash pad all over again)

I will take an agreeable salary from the company that hired me in the first place. It will be as NYYANKEES said approximately what an express fo makes, or what an f100 fo makes at AMR or what a dc9-30 fo makes at NWA. Nothing more nothing less.

KH

turbo potato said:
first of all..the rangers s*ck...second...dont believe anything he says..he supports the RJDC!!!!!

I almost sent a serious blast to you. Then I remembered who you are. Thats blahsphemey(sp)

I think you have it backwards the RJDC sucks and the Rangers rule.............well maybe one day they will make the playoffs.

See ya,

PS only 3 more days to go

Latest resources

Back