• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Air Lines Announces First Quarter Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rationally, never say never. An opportunity was lost when ASA then OH were bought in the late 90's. Actions after that polluted the water. Unforgivable actions like not hiring Delta pilots without a resignation letter really damaged the relationship.
Can we get beyond that? Yes, in time. We need to, but many see other options that will be clearer in coming years as the solution.

How do you pay down debt at your house when you lose money quarter after quarter?

I do not understand= almost 10 years and only 2 profitable quarters ?

That is cooking the books, makes wallstreet look like amateurs!

Rationally, never say never. An opportunity was lost when ASA then OH were bought in the late 90's. Actions after that polluted the water. Unforgivable actions like not hiring Delta pilots without a resignation letter really damaged the relationship.
Can we get beyond that? Yes, in time. We need to, but many see other options that will be clearer in coming years as the solution.

The DAL MEC at the time never wanted a single list with a lowly "regional"....You can read it in their testimony to the ALPA EC. The single list ship sailed long ago and it wasn't the fault of the regional pilots.

I think the AF and Delta have a lot in common. Both are non profit outfits. Well, check that, Delta is a negative profit outfit.

How much longer before they start to consider liquidating some of this disaster? The share holders should at least get a few cents on the dollar before their stock is worthless. Maybe they are holding out for Song to save the day!

I think the AF and Delta have a lot in common. Both are non profit outfits. Well, check that, Delta is a negative profit outfit.

How much longer before they start to consider liquidating some of this disaster? The share holders should at least get a few cents on the dollar before their stock is worthless. Maybe they are holding out for Song to save the day!

So when you're not serving coffee to the colonel or jacking off your "buddy" at swa, how is it you'll have time to save up to buy your job at southwest?

Maybe I'll just work at Delta (if still in business when I retire) and get a free type rating there. Then, after they fold or SWA starts hiring, I can get on with a major and make some real money.

Maybe I'll just work at Delta (if still in business when I retire) and get a free type rating there. Then, after they fold or SWA starts hiring, I can get on with a major and make some real money.

Anything has to be better than an E1! You go for it.
Make sure and keep those massages (;):blush:) up with the southwest checkairman, he's your shoo in!:laugh: He might even help you buy your job there, if you can get hired.....

If they are hiring, I'm a sure thing. I just hope I don't have to slum it at Delta or some other RJ outfit. I just want to work some where where wages go up....not down. Seems like only the AF and SWA do that these days.

If they are hiring, I'm a sure thing. I just hope I don't have to slum it at Delta or some other RJ outfit. I just want to work some where where wages go up....not down. Seems like only the AF and SWA do that these days.

I sure hope you don't either. And just think, all the while they're going down, they're still better paid than an af guy.
So what does an enlisted guy make at the air force these days?
Is it enough to buy your job at swa?
Hey, maybe you could send me your resume. I could use something to laugh at......:laugh:

Latest resources

Back