• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 717 problems?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you think flying the north atlantic consists of staring at a computer, it's quite obvious you've never done any of that type of flying. It can actually be quite challenging, far more than doing three legs inside Texas.
In no way was I discounting the challenges of the watrs, I was splaining to the GL that your not insane to want to fly the plane, only insane to want to watch a box while eating ice cream.

Me. Are you telling me you're serious over there, with none of your rah Delta, SWA sucks, Lubbock, and Uncle Steve bs? As you say, "Riiiight". Yes, I just called you out. But at least we have proven you're the booger eating kid on airliners dot net.

Oh the irony!

I decided that wasn't the same crowd, and it is a bit more serious. That's fine, they actually enjoy the industry debate, and not with all the extra fluff and complete idiots like you and a few others. I post over there now and then. Lemme guess, you don't add anything over there either? Emirite? Yes I am.

Bye Bye---General Lee

In no way was I discounting the challenges of the watrs, I was splaining to the GL that your not insane to want to fly the plane, only insane to want to watch a box while eating ice cream.

I've done those multiple leg days, I've been there already. I may do that again in the left seat, but I'm waiting for the plane I want, and normally it doesn't do that as much. But, the option is always there to go back to INTL via an eventual upgrade, especially with upcoming retirements. That is a good feeling to have, options.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm not talking WATRS routes in the caribbean. I'm talking NAT track flying.
Especially a random track going eastbound with a 160 KT tailwind. You don't have time to sit and eat ice cream. Any fool can fly a WATRS route.

I'm not talking WATRS routes in the caribbean. I'm talking NAT track flying.
Especially a random track going eastbound with a 160 KT tailwind. You don't have time to sit and eat ice cream. Any fool can fly a WATRS route.

I can't tell if you're just trying to yank the General's tail on the whole "eating ice cream" thing or what; but I suspect that from the way he talks about it, he always finds time to eat ice cream.

When I used to fly NATs east and westbound, I got bored a lot of times. However, we didn't have any ice cream. Now I know what I was missing!

Bubba

Last edited:
I can't tell if you're just trying to yank the General's tail on the whole "eating ice cream" thing or what; but I suspect that from the way he talks about it, he always finds time to eat ice cream.

When I used to fly NATs east and westbound, I got bored a lot of times. However, we didn't have any ice cream. Now I know what I was missing!

Bubba

I don't always eat a Sundae, but it's nice to know it's there if I want one. Sometimes I do. A choice of pretty good meals, with a soup, salad, and a choice of desserts, is nice. I never eat both, but there is also a second meal closer to arrival if wanted also. Throw in a 2-3 hour nap in between, and the flights are nice. Instead, Bubba would get bored (?), and would rather 5 leg it from HRL to OMA via HOU, TUL, and STL..... After a few years, that type of flying would truly get boring, and exhausting.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I don't always eat a Sundae, but it's nice to know it's there if I want one. Sometimes I do. A choice of pretty good meals, with a soup, salad, and a choice of desserts, is nice. I never eat both, but there is also a second meal closer to arrival if wanted also. Throw in a 2-3 hour nap in between, and the flights are nice. Instead, Bubba would get bored (?), and would rather 5 leg it from HRL to OMA via HOU, TUL, and STL..... After a few years, that type of flying would truly get boring, and exhausting.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And of course, you KNOW it's 2-4 legs a day, almost everyday. But you know it's just and Inconvenient Truth. Riiiiight, of course you do.

Red-

I'm starting to think you're general' alter ego because you keep feeding the troll

We've all seen this exchange ^^^^ a 100 times

Call him a wannabe sellout and be done with him.

He doesn't have man card enough to accept the easiest bet from Howard
Why engage says the hypocrit ? ;)

Red-

I'm starting to think you're general' alter ego because you keep feeding the troll

We've all seen this exchange ^^^^ a 100 times

Call him a wannabe sellout and be done with him.

He doesn't have man card enough to accept the easiest bet from Howard
Why engage says the hypocrit ? ;)

Wanna be sellout!

Yea, that feels better. DONE.

Latest resources

Back