• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 717 problems?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are the one at the rest home in the Jandy cart drooling, while we'll be the ones chasing the lady's. You spittle is already dripping on the keyboard:)

That's the difference between going to a job to eat ice cream and growing lethargic with life and going to a job which still tests your abilities and keeps you active.

Why do you guys continue to argue with this moron? If he truly worked at Delta and flew international, don't you think he'd have better things to do than convince a bunch of SWA pilots Delta is the best? Most of the senior ER pilots I know can barely even operate their phone, much less troll forums for 48 hours straight. This guy is an imposter. Ignore him!

You are the one at the rest home in the Jandy cart drooling, while we'll be the ones chasing the lady's. You spittle is already dripping on the keyboard:)

That's the difference between going to a job to eat ice cream and growing lethargic with life and going to a job which still tests your abilities and keeps you active.

Riiiiight. Is that why you are lobbying for age 72 for flying? To keep you alive? Thanks for that Corndog Captains! Work till you drop, 5 legs per day...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Watching a computer across the pond for twenty years is not flying, that is insanity defined.

If you think flying the north atlantic consists of staring at a computer, it's quite obvious you've never done any of that type of flying. It can actually be quite challenging, far more than doing three legs inside Texas.

Why do you guys continue to argue with this moron? If he truly worked at Delta and flew international, don't you think he'd have better things to do than convince a bunch of SWA pilots Delta is the best? Most of the senior ER pilots I know can barely even operate their phone, much less troll forums for 48 hours straight. This guy is an imposter. Ignore him!

Here she comes again..... Ms. Expressjet. She never has anything to add but slams, primarily because she has a pea brain....

And she knows apt of SENIOR ER pilots? Does she date them? She said before she was on the MD88? Wait, she just "hangs" with ER pilots..... Riiiight. For 48 hours at a time? What? Hmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Here she comes again..... Ms. Expressjet. She never has anything to add but slams, primarily because she has a pea brain....

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's funny "General". You must be the dumbest person alive if you claim you don't slam, them slam me in the same post. Tell us more about just staring at a computer across the atlantic then taking a nap. You're such a fool. Nobody believes you. You have no credibility. You are an imposter and a loser. You know it. Go away.

Tell us, General, how come if you "love aviation" so much that you must troll constantly, you're not on apc dot com, the only serious forum with serious conversations. Oh I know, you're a booger eater employed by this site to increase its hits. Duh.

It's funny "General". You must be the dumbest person alive if you claim you don't slam, them slam me in the same post. Tell us more about just staring at a computer across the atlantic then taking a nap. You're such a fool. Nobody believes you. You have no credibility. You are an imposter and a loser. You know it. Go away.

Ask away Box. Of course you know ZERO about it, unless you ask your ER friends..... Ahaha ahaha! Talk about a loser, look in the mirror. And, I only slam people who deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Tell us, General, how come if you "love aviation" so much that you must troll constantly, you're not on apc dot com, the only serious forum with serious conversations. Oh I know, you're a booger eater employed by this site to increase its hits. Duh.

Riiiight. Who says I'm not on APC too? I look at several sites and enjoy industry chat. Is that not allowed? You are annoying.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back