• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 717 problems?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, how about this... Worry about your own issues you pay for training sellout troll??;)

Dude-
You only have 450 posts

About 350 stalking me-

I dont swing that way sellout-

I bet if you hired some of skywests best check airman even a delta pilot could figure the RJ out

Dude-
You only have 450 posts

About 350 stalking me-

I bet if you hired some of skywests best check airman even a delta pilot could figure the RJ out

Wave,

Scoot is a complete tool, no doubt. But, you did sell out if you bought your type. I can't believe that deal is still in place. Before you add that college costs money, you probably paid for that too. So, in your own eyes, you sold out twice! Shame on you Wavey!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wave,

Scoot is a complete tool, no doubt. But, you did sell out if you bought your type. I can't believe that deal is still in place. Before you add that college costs money, you probably paid for that too. So, in your own eyes, you sold out twice! Shame on you Wavey!

Bye Bye---General Lee
You bought your copy of MS Flt Sim and never see the light of day, unless your mom is taking you to therapy.
You are the biggest tool in the shed.

Dude-
You only have 450 posts

About 350 stalking me-

Young lady. You have nearly 8000 posts. Most of them focused on DL threads.
You F'd up your interview. Get over it. You sold out by flying an outsourced RJ, and then Buying your job at southwest. I'm sure there'll be another 8000 posts of you hand jobbing genital leech claiming your superiority. Maybe if you weren't such a sellout troll who couldn't get hired anywhere you wouldn't have had to PFT.
AMF!

You F'd up your interview. Get over it. You sold out by flying an outsourced RJ, and then Buying your job at southwest. I'm sure there'll be another 8000 posts of you hand jobbing genital leech claiming your superiority. Maybe if you weren't such a sellout troll who couldn't get hired anywhere you wouldn't have had to PFT.
AMF!

Look, next time you dream about flying INTL for a legacy , make sure you try to remember where you flight plan on the way out. Some day you'll figure the difference between CDG and AMS. Wait, nah, you'll never do it anyway, you are a tool box.

Bye Bye---General Lee

AMF!

Hey man- I told some air tran guys this way back- I lost all credibility as soon as I hit 1000 posts-
Most of those aren't delta- though I do enjoy trashing you for selling out- just keeping a promise I made that if you guys signed off on more larger RJs -
Think about it- new regs- regional pilots need to be atp's now= Shrinking RJs in terms of numbers until that balances with the labor market-
You gave delta exactly what she wanted- those now rare pilots will be able to fly more seats on higher flying more fuel efficient airplanes- you gave outsourced RJs economic viability just as they were losing their viability.
no carrier had outsourced RJ's as big as you have outside of BK- now you've made cry-900's industry standard when there was no reason you couldn't have flown it themselves.

As for "sellout"- check the definition.

I made an adult decision to purchase an education. I made an adult decision to weigh my options and accept an RJ job.

You guys are SELLOUTS because you voted to create a whipsaw market that OTHER pilots fly in.

That's a big difference and no matter what insults you sling back- check the views on this thread vs the posts-
Every lurker knows the difference between making a decision for oneself and making a decision that directly affects those coming up behind you

So good luck with that spin and vitriol- dalpa's legacy is still 'industry leader in allowing outsourcing'

Good for you- strongest network carrier in the world and THAT's the leadership you provide...

Last edited:
Look, next time you dream about flying INTL for a legacy , make sure you try to remember where you flight plan on the way out. Some day you'll figure the difference between CDG and AMS. Wait, nah, you'll never do it anyway, you are a tool box.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Maybe someday we will flight plan at a desk instead of the cockpit?
You have to admit that's 1 thing NWA did better? :)
Db

No they're not your rooting for failure because your a scumbag that feels because your company screwed you, everyone should suffer the same fate.

Huh? I don't feel that way. I understand what happened, and I also got nearly $300K in the creditor buyout payments (filling up 401Ks and then cash that was taxed). A whole bunch of Capts retired early, and I moved up in category swiftly. We're about back to where we were, have a DC fund at 15% in my name, and I fly exactly where I want, with great variety. I hope you can say the same in a few years!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Huh? I don't feel that way. I understand what happened, and I also got nearly $300K in the creditor buyout payments (filling up 401Ks and then cash that was taxed). A whole bunch of Capts retired early, and I moved up in category swiftly. We're about back to where we were, have a DC fund at 15% in my name, and I fly exactly where I want, with great variety. I hope you can say the same in a few years!

Your comprehension sucks. You made the fingers crossed remark about SWAPA holding the line on the iron clad scope language we spent so much valuable negotiating capital to secure. I'm quite sure your repeated failures on the scope front did not provide you with any of the things you mentioned. And, many Delta pilots gravely disagree with you "We're about back to where we were" assertion. And again I don't at all believe your "I hope you can say the same in a few years" statement because its total and utter BS when viewed through the lens of hating all things Southwest.

Latest resources

Back