• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 3rd Quarter profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's amazing the BS that gets spread by some in this business. Guaranty this is made up by someone feeling overly competitive with SWA's new move into ATL.

You're right. Sounds ridiculous to me, and I doubt it happened. Why would he do that if they just let him on? Riiiiiight.

Bye Bye---General Lee

All the anti-SWA and anti-DAL postings kill me. I'm a proud DAL guy, enjoy flying international, and am cautiously optimistic about the future.

SWA is a great airline with a great pilot group as well. I hope both airlines make piles of $$ for decades to come and remain great places to work in the process. One group's success shouldn't somehow be seen as therefore resulting in the other group's failure.

Best post I've seen here in a long time. It goes against the FI way but it's spot on. Some on here are a bit insecure and it's pretty obvious who they are.

old 737s around Texas.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Classic Genital.

You guys are flying planes around that were built BEFORE the Vietnam War and we have old planes?

Our oldest plane is at least 20 years younger than those 9's your flogging to Omaha. Absolutely hilarious. I love it when you throw that stone. Nice credibility there OYS.....I mean Genital.

Not one to interrupt a good rant, but the 22ish dc-9s that are still flying at delta were built in 79-80ish timeframe. Rode the jumpseat home from my last trip on a sweet 1980 model. The first DC-9-50s were built in 1974, which would be after the Vietnam War (for the most part, anyway). Still plenty old, but I'm sure you can find something more accurate to harass GL about.

Last edited:
Not one to interrupt a good rant, but the 22ish dc-9s that are still flying at delta were built in 79-80ish timeframe. Rode the jumpseat home from my last trip on a sweet 1980 model. The first DC-9-50s were built in 1974, which would be after the Vietnam War (for the most part, anyway). Still plenty old, but I'm sure you can find something more accurate to harass GL about.

Classic Redflyer. He opens his mouth to speak and farts. What a clueless idiot. GL shouldn't waste his time with him.

Godspeed!

OYS

Classic Genital.

You guys are flying planes around that were built BEFORE the Vietnam War and we have old planes?

Our oldest plane is at least 20 years younger than those 9's your flogging to Omaha. Absolutely hilarious. I love it when you throw that stone. Nice credibility there OYS.....I mean Genital.
You sir are a jackass!! Remember that it's lonely at the top.

Latest resources

Back