• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deleted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Watching any news coverage about anything, especially international situations, makes me wonder if all news reports are as badly researched and understood as aviation news. If so we are getting some really bad information from the news networks.

Watching any news coverage about anything, especially international situations, makes me wonder if all news reports are as badly researched and understood as aviation news. If so we are getting some really bad information from the news networks.

Being a Journalism major, I can assure you that we are qualified to speak with authority on subjects about which we know absolutely nothing.

Just ask us... :rolleyes:

TC

I will add another letter for you....L. As in tooL. I don't think that "uh" and " 'em" are proper english either. If you want to debate the rules of english, I am sure there are boards that will accommodate you!

He's worse than an idiot...he's an idiot with a following...

Maybe all the O'Reilly fans in the aviaiton industry will watch this sh1t and think, maybe, just maybe the rest of his babble is just as accurately reported...

Well said. Let's add Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, and Hannity into the mix too.

Well said. Let's add Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, and Hannity into the mix too.
So what then; are we supposed to rely on the fartknockers at CNN and MSNBC cooing about Obama's lapel pin or reading from the prompter with a straight face another story about the green loonies fantasy of human induced global warming?

At least with Fox you get to see hot chicks in low cut tops reading the news updates every half hour.

These shows are not about accurate reporting and true journalism. It's entertainment and selling advertising time. If you keep that in mind you may even start to enjoy it!

So what then; are we supposed to rely on the fartknockers at CNN and MSNBC cooing about Obama's lapel pin or reading from the prompter with a straight face another story about the green loonies fantasy of human induced global warming?

At least with Fox you get to see hot chicks in low cut tops reading the news updates every half hour.

These shows are not about accurate reporting and true journalism. It's entertainment and selling advertising time. If you keep that in mind you may even start to enjoy it!

Your preaching to the chorale bubba. Still doesn't change the fact as previously mentioned.

Your preaching to the chorale bubba. Still doesn't change the fact as previously mentioned.

Ya exactly. I get it. Fox has multiple Miss America's as "news anchors". It's great and awesome. Doesn't change the fact that they know nothing about aviation. I'm new, and definitely not a genius, but its already embarrassing to me...the way the media and public portray the profession.

Latest resources

Back