• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deleted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He decides, he reports, you regurgitate. I throw up.

that was killer.....o'reilley is a clown......he never lets anyone ever get the chance to actually speak.....that chick sounded like she knew her stuff and he just shut her out.....

Too bad O'reilley can control his show because he probably convinced a bunch of uninformed watchers he had a clue about what he was talking about. Anybody with a brain that underestood engines would know he didn't.
Sometimes on a B727 the center engine would compressor stall with a strong crosswind. No write up was required because it was so common. A second attempt was approved after a quick engine runup and a slightly different power application and off you went again. He would have had a fit on one of those flights. He would have tried to ground all B727's.

It makes me wonder, esp after the media reports on anything aviation related, if they ever have any idea on what they are reporting on at all. We are critical of what they say because this is our area of expertise. My uncle is in the mortgage business and he claims that they have know idea what they are talking about in regards to that. My dad is in agriculture and gets furious when the media talks about that. What's most amusing is when there is any kind of aviation mishap that makes the news, they always call me. My dad will always say "but cnn said this" and it turns into a debate when it should be just me telling him to listen to what facts I have to give him.

If they can't report somewhat accurately on aviation, how can we even believe anything else? Why do we keep watching? Why are we always pointing fingers at who's prefered news organization is more full of sh!t than their own?

Wait, wait, wait. You mean there are people who watch Fox News in order to glean some sort of information?!? Wasn't this the network the brought us Married, With Children?

what a tool he is....i love when jon stewart calls him for some asinine thing he says and then o'moron just points out some other stupid fact about his arguement that makes no sense what so ever.

Good Job Bill....

Latest resources

Back