• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delat strands pax for five hours....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soon after that, Vance said the airline decided to take off all the luggage and give people the option to get off. Roughly half the plane left. She said Delta offered passengers a $400 voucher and nothing else when they got off the plane.
That's all they got, huh? Being compensated for weather and ATC delays and all they got was 400 bucks...so sad...so sad.

Typical ASE-Holes.

Instead of using dirt or sod, some of them new-fangled aerodromes use a mixture of tar and macadam. You and I would use "ramp" in conversation, but non-pilots (those poor gravity-bound terrestrials!) would think we were discussing a device used by a BMX stunt cyclist or Evel Kneivel.

When I was in Journalism school, they said that having a Private Pilot to interview and watching "The High and The Mighty" is all you needed to know to write an authoritative story on aviation matters. TC

You mean these people were forced to wait in an airplane for less time than it takes to fly from NY to LA? The nerve of DL!
Die you double breasted commie bastards!
It figures some regional puke like 9rj9 would post this crap!

Regional puke..

Hey why dont you look and see that its CRJ-700's that fly ASE-SLC before your panties get all bound up in your butt crack.

Good goes around like your attitude.

When I was in Journalism school, they said that having a Private Pilot to interview and watching "The High and The Mighty" is all you needed to know to write an authoritative story on aviation matters. TC

or staying at a Holiday Inn Express the night before...:laugh:

flying is so easy...even a caveman could do it.

Mookie

Boy, do I feel like a horses patoot. :0

Not so fast. Tarmac is short for tarmacadam. Tarmac refers to a material first patented by a guy named Hooley in 1901 in the UK. It has no military application other than the fact that it's used on numerous asphalt airport and military airfield aplications.

Latest resources

Back