• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Decent Corp Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I took a doctor gig a few years ago flying a BE-36TC FIKI for 50K/year. Very similar sounding job... flying 3-4 days a week , a few overnights a month but no weekends/hollidays. If your having fun and are getting a good QOL go for it. I wouldnt worry about the career advancement thing...You will build loads of skill being earlier mentioned dispatcher, pilot, baggage, line guy, sometimes mechanic, cleaner, etc.(not to mention IFR) that can transfer well to a corp dept. with your time people shouldnt be worried if you can "fly" or not.

I ALMOST have to cry "Bravo Sierra" on that one. Maybe $23,900, but I would have to see it to believe it.

I got a buddy flying a Lear who makes over 150k. And, he gets a nice bonus on top of that. The jobs are out there. Keep the faith! You never know what's around the corner.

I fly the GV and the 850XP as Capt and I don't make anywhere close to approaching that much cash. I'd quit tomorrow and move myself for that job!

I'd go ahead and take it. But, I'd also plan on asking for more after year one. Bust your ass, and make it seem like he's getting a steal even if he pays you more.

I'd take that Mirage job. 40K a year for that equipment in the southeast is a good deal. You'll live pretty comfortably on that.

239K a year to fly a PC-12? Wow. Of course, in CA, with cost of living, 239K a year is kind of like 120K a year anywhere else. Lots of what I consider a 'good' salary depends totally on where you live. I've lived in AL, and 40K a year goes a long way there. If the QOL is as high as you're thinking it's gonna be, and they're giving good bennies, I'd take it in a second. Best of luck to you!

uh yeah right, and the other plane is a G5. C'mon man, that doesn't make sense. just sayin!:eek:

+1

This tale should begin with, "Once upon a time in an enchanted land, there was a handsome and noble Pilatus pilot who was paid more than the King..."

Latest resources

Back