Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am so SICK OF THIS!!

1)Extensions/sched changes via ACARS
2)Autodialer HARASSMENT!!!!!!!! Every 25 minutes on my day off until I self notify or turn off the farking phone.

What happened to two way verbal communication?

I can't believe lineholders aren't shutting this place down at the prospect of extension via ACARS

I am so SICK OF THIS!!

2)Autodialer HARASSMENT!!!!!!!! Every 25 minutes on my day off until I self notify or turn off the farking phone.

I can't believe lineholders aren't shutting this place down at the prospect of extension via ACARS

Take note XJET!

This is the kind of crap we will ALL have to put up with if we don't get some better reps in power. These guys all need to be chunked out of office ASAP!

-It would be kind of good to see a few of them actually have to lie in the bed they have made. It is much easier to always capitulate when these things don't affect you directly, but they damn sure is affecting those of us who actually work.

Last edited:
I am so SICK OF THIS!!

Can't you just say you're unavailable? We can at xjt! Maybe we can all just go noodling for catfish y'all, when we merge with this pathetic mess of a company. I thought our qol was getting bad it looks as if it downright sucks at asa. maybe we should just run them as separate airlines rather than on a big crappy asa contract.

Most airlines have a notify via ACARS system. I don't see the issue with it. You're going to do the trip regardless.

Most airlines have a notify via ACARS system. I don't see the issue with it. You're going to do the trip regardless.

Our scheduling dept is notorious for giving us illegal assignments. After getting a phone call from scheduling, EVERYONE I know (on reserve) looks online to see what scheduling is up to. To make sure it is legal, to get all your ducks in a row, and to flip through your dog-eared contract to have scheduling section handy for the argument which is about to ensue.

If you hit "ACK" it's YOURS, no recourse!!!

Several years ago, we successfully argued that notification while calling in range was an unecessary distraction, and would not be tolerated.

Do we have anyone in our union or just a monkey that takes the company emails and changes words around then sends them out as if they were from ALPA first??? that might work but they are about 2-3 hrs later and say the same thing as the company, "we were notified at five o'clock today about a problem" but waited until 9:00 to send this email out, thanks for your dues etc......

Yes changes are fine but extensions and junior mans are different, not too long ago they sent out a memo about just hit ACK and call once on the ground as the ack doesn't mean anything but now all the sudden it does. Must of been ALPA needing a four day dropped for a union member to play golf and they couldn't so they agreed to this so they could get the days off.

Can't you just say you're unavailable? We can at xjt! Maybe we can all just go noodling for catfish y'all, when we merge with this pathetic mess of a company. I thought our qol was getting bad it looks as if it downright sucks at asa. maybe we should just run them as separate airlines rather than on a big crappy asa contract.

There will be a joint contract, negotiated by members of both companies. I am surprised you don't know this.

Latest resources

Back