Dec interview at NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vmcdemo

Just got invited to interview at NetJets in December, got the App accepted email on Sep 27th for a TEB preference.
Thanks to everyone on the board for all the NJ info.
I am excited - hope I don't blow it.

Just got invited to interview at NetJets in December, got the App accepted email on Sep 27th for a TEB preference.
Thanks to everyone on the board for all the NJ info.
I am excited - hope I don't blow it.

How long (from when you mailed it) did it take for you to get the app accepted and did you get any sort of notice that they had received it prior to that.

Thanks,

It took close to a month for my app to be accepted, and about 3 months to be offered an interview.

as other's have mentioned previously the "app accepted" email came around 3-4 weeks after submitting the app - just thought I'd post to give people a time frame from "app accepted" to interview invite

log onto aviationinterviews.com and study all the experiences.. then answer every question on the interview with this thought process:

WHAT IS THE SAFEST OPTION
WHAT DOES THE OWNER WANT, AND IS THAT THE SAFEST OPTION

know your sh!t and you will be fine...

The oldest interview for FLOPS is from 9/21/05! Hmm tells you alot huh about how desirable flops is. :rolleyes:

Flexjet, XoJet, Citation Shares, Dayjet, Gojet, NetJets, Avantair are all up to date in the posts.

Way to go FLOPS management team. Guess this wasn't in the Go Forward plan. Oops. :(

Hi!

I think you meant the newest (most current) Flt Ops interview?

cliff
GRB

Wow I think they are moving quicker or I am just getting lucky. I recieved my application packet 5 days after I turned in my resume and cover letter. I just recieved my email that my application was accepted and I sent it in on the 19th. I am sure the long wait for a interview begins now !!!!

Do they call or email for the interview? I assume call but since eveyone tells me they are almost a total email company you never know.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back