• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dec interview at NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call around 11 this morning. Interviewed on the 6th.

My resume was received on 10/31; accepted on 11/09. I know it is irrelevant now but had selected DAL as my domicile.

See you there. I got the X.

Great job getting the X. Going from one of the slowest regional airplanes (Dash 8) to the fastest corporate jet should be interesting.

Were you offered a choice of different aircraft or just the X? That would be my choice if offered.

Enjoy!

Congrats OPECJET!!!

They offered me the XL or Encore +

and to CA1900 - TEB works very fine, they asked me what base I wanted to use. I live 15mins away from TEB.

Thanks guys!

I was offered the Ultra, Excel, and X (as memory serves, I was in the car and trying not to drive off the road in excitement). Those were the only choices given for the 1/7 class. I didn't ask about other class dates, just want to get started as soon as I can!

Should be a good challenge between the two aircraft.

Thanks guys!

I was offered the Ultra, Excel, and X (as memory serves, I was in the car and trying not to drive off the road in excitement). Those were the only choices given for the 1/7 class. I didn't ask about other class dates, just want to get started as soon as I can!

Should be a good challenge between the two aircraft.

Well done. Any of those choices would be great (although having an APU is a big help).

For those of us that start on the 7 Jan......do you guys think we should call and make sure they know our base preference? I was hired under the old base system (CMH) - or should I just wait until Indoc to say something or does it even matter right now??:pimp:

For those of us that start on the 7 Jan......do you guys think we should call and make sure they know our base preference? I was hired under the old base system (CMH) - or should I just wait until Indoc to say something or does it even matter right now??:pimp:

Just wait until Indoc, once you have access to crewops you can change your base designation from there.

also shoot me a PM jet600 pretty sure we interviewd together.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back