Dec interview at NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
netjets pay

For those of you already on payroll at netjets, do they pay on the 1st and 15th of the month?

No, every other Friday. 26 pay periods per year. The pay period ends the Saturday before the payday.

Got the call this afternoon! Interviewed on the 12 and 13th. I am headed to the excel jan 14.. Can't wait. I was furloughed from evergreen the day after the interview. I guess the gods were smiling down on me

Got the call this afternoon! Interviewed on the 12 and 13th. I am headed to the excel jan 14.. Can't wait. I was furloughed from evergreen the day after the interview. I guess the gods were smiling down on me

Man, what a Christmas gift!

Welcome aboard. :beer:

Great job! I hear the XL/XLS is fun to fly and you will certainly get to see a lot of the country due to its versitility. Getting back into a glass cockpit after flying the archaic 747 should be a nice change of pace too. At least you can now say you have time in the whale...

Thanks guys! I only put in 120 hours in that old beast, but what a blast seeing the world logging the heavy intl time.
Now its time to put away the logbooks for a while and start enjoying some of the benefits the airlines can only dream of providing!

Thanks guys! I only put in 120 hours in that old beast, but what a blast seeing the world logging the heavy intl time.
Now its time to put away the logbooks for a while and start enjoying some of the benefits the airlines can only dream of providing!

That's still 120 hours more than most people.

I still find it odd that Evergreen would furlough you before the Christmas rush when it is very busy... WTF????

The furlough starts on jan1, conveiniently when the christmas rush is over. The old man that owns the place threatened to park airplanes if alpa came on the property. Well alpa came aboard last month and low and behold he is parking at least 2 planes. They furloghed last april for 10 days and now this. I was told this one will be short lived like the rest, but i never had any intentions of staying there so it does not matter anymore. I am here at nj for the long haul.:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back