Dec 5th Express Jet class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotkppsg said:
Hell yeah, Rocky Top Alumni 2004. Hey ask any Auburn fan what happend w/ Georgia Tech this year, that'll shut that "WAR D@MN EAGLE" stuff right up.

Still bitter over Auburn ruining your season last year? Not once but twice!

Lucky for you I left XJET in 2000. If I were still there and we flew together I would have to make you sing the Auburn fight song before each leg in order to get a good probabtion report. :D

Just remember the Gators owned your sorry butts this year :laugh:

I herd from a guy who knows sombody that herd something from another dude, that Xjt was being bought out by GoooJets.

pilotkppsg said:
Hell yeah, Rocky Top Alumni 2004. Hey ask any Auburn fan what happend w/ Georgia Tech this year, that'll shut that "WAR D@MN EAGLE" stuff right up. We held the number 6 team in the country to 3 points so we don't have to hang our heads in shame at all when the bowl games are dished out. I think we need to upgrade our coaching and the screen pass game and we'll be good to go for next season, but for now, I'd bet on the Peach Bowl if Florida doesn't get it.

Hey, real nice job with the South Carolina game. You just got beat by the second worst team in the SEC after Vandy. I am sure that lame ass song you call Rocky Top wasn't played too much last night.

Latest resources

Back