Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotkppsg

Frattastic
Anybody heard anything on it yet? PM me please, got hired 2 weeks ago and was told to expect Dec 5th class w/ an orientation in Nov.

Flechas said:
Cancelled, everybody is in a pool now.

What? What's up w/ that? Is it 'cause they're trying to snag furloughs from Comair, XJ and 9E before AWAC does and get those dudes in ground school?

Flechas said:
Just kidding guys, nothing's been cancelled :D
Man, I just about cracked a second ago, gotta remember to keep the poker face.....

Hell yeah, Rocky Top Alumni 2004. Hey ask any Auburn fan what happend w/ Georgia Tech this year, that'll shut that "WAR D@MN EAGLE" stuff right up. We held the number 6 team in the country to 3 points so we don't have to hang our heads in shame at all when the bowl games are dished out. I think we need to upgrade our coaching and the screen pass game and we'll be good to go for next season, but for now, I'd bet on the Peach Bowl if Florida doesn't get it.

pilotkppsg said:
Hell yeah, Rocky Top Alumni 2004. Hey ask any Auburn fan what happend w/ Georgia Tech this year, that'll shut that "WAR D@MN EAGLE" stuff right up. We held the number 6 team in the country to 3 points so we don't have to hang our heads in shame at all when the bowl games are dished out. I think we need to upgrade our coaching and the screen pass game and we'll be good to go for next season, but for now, I'd bet on the Peach Bowl if Florida doesn't get it.
Peach bowl-That's something to be mighty proud of. Is that in Tallahassee?

I think so, it's usually the losing team from the ACC championship and the 3rd best team in the SEC who go, b/c the SEC championship losing team usually ends up in the Cotton Bowl in Texas.

Latest resources

Back