Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly2Scuba said:
Muhammod was a terrorist, a prick, and an overall major a-hole. Why would anyone defend a religion based on his life?
How do millions of Muslims overlook the fact that Mohammed was having sex with his 6 year old wife? That one just keeps being slipped under the rug. Maybe they will start worshiping John Mark Karr. There is no God but Allah, and a guy that likes having sex with a 6 year old because he had a small weiner is his prophet.

Last edited:
brainhurts said:
How do millions of Muslims overlook the fact that Mohammed was having sex with his 6 year old wife? That one just keeps being slipped under the rug. Maybe they will start worshiping John Mark Karr. There is no God but Allah, and a guy that likes having sex with a 6 year old because he had a small weiner is his prophet.

Finally, someone else who knows a little about islam, go get em brain, go get em brain!!!

Basically here was the gist of it:

It asked: Do you agree with President Bush (That's really all the Liberals read, and immediately answer no) that our current fight with Islamic fundamentalism is equal to the fight with communism of past?

1) Yes

2) Probably but might need more info

3) No, this is just more war mongering by President Bush to improve ratings during elections.

Of course all of the liberals jumped on number 3. They just don't get it. Islamic fundamentalists want to kill us. Not just republicans, but ALL of us. They want to cut off your head. They want to blow you and your children up. The only way to prevent that, is to take the fight to them. We need to keep them out of this country and we need to kill them whenever we get an opportunity to do so.

MD80,

There you go again, you insensitive SOB, speaking the thruth. Don't you know if you are nice to them they will kill you quickly instead of slowly with the dull knife.

CLAMABKE

MD80DRVR said:
Of course all of the liberals jumped on number 3. They just don't get it. Islamic fundamentalists want to kill us. Not just republicans, but ALL of us. They want to cut off your head. They want to blow you and your children up. The only way to prevent that, is to take the fight to them. We need to keep them out of this country and we need to kill them whenever we get an opportunity to do so.

your single minded view filled with hate is scary and goes against every "freedom" America is supposed to stand for

brainhurts said:
Its Kool Aid you Idiot--Kool Aid!!!!!
The military is the one thing that funding is provided for in the constitution. All your liberal programs (yes, the funding to Israel for example) is actually the tit sucking. Its nice to hear you express your views in an open society provided for you by the leadership of folks like George Washington and paid for in blood by our military. Now go apply some stri-dex, and get out there and circulate! Staying in all the time and masterbating is no life son.

actually the military was supposed to be a defense force, not an offensive force going to fight for corporations worldwide. and liberal programs arent in the Constitution? You obviously havent read it nor studied history but judging by your comments, that isnt shocking at all. people who know nothing always yell the loudest to proclaim their ignorance

Trying to smear America on human rights issues puts you in the "kook" bin. I really do not know what point you are trying to make reguarding Christianity and gays, but many Christian churches are leading society on gay issues and electing gay bishops. It is becoming clear that that is a hot topic for you and your weird online personality becomes more clear. I have a couple degrees in history. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Why should it be a shocker that you are Jewish? Jews produce stupid people too. I am sure they do not claim you as one of their prize specimens. So if you are Jewish and hate Christians, yet love Islamofacists, why dont you make a pilgrimage to one of the countries that fanitically embrace "the religion of peace"? I triple dog dare you. I suggest Iran or Syria. Go announce yourself to a group of Muslims on the street. I am pretty sure you will start to like Christians a lot better. Please stop posting here. You are not a pilot.

I love Islamofacists? Wow, first of all, your views are far more radical right wing facist than anyone. Secondly, you not only seem to hate muslims, but anyone without white skin and who doesnt pray to Christ. Third, for you to dismiss the attrocities commited by "freedom loving" Americans is laughably pathetic and to call anyone a kook for it makes you even look more ignorant than you already are (which is a hard thing to do). And lastly, to claim you have "a couple" of degrees in history just shows you will talk talk talk without ever using your brain. Einstein was right, people like you were given a brain by mistake, for a spinal cord would suffice.

And how do you know what I do for a living?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back