• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dear Ladies... and "Bags of Vaginal Cleansers" of SWA/AAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good one!......and why is that not a surprise that it went right over Sachas head!

Perhaps you too should take a few weeks off in order to let the THC clear your system.... Did that go over your head Danny? Are you still referring to him as Johnny Cougar?

By the way...are you a native of Guatamala or El Salvador? Whoooosh....over your head again Danny!

Last edited:
I'm surprised anyone would take the time to type the song lyrics on a FI thread. Dedication I must admit.
Copy and paste, my man...copy and paste.

Well intentioned post, weird execution.

"ladies, girls and vaginal cleansers"

My apologies for this remaining as the title.

Originally I titled the post "Ladies, and D-bags"...But I spelled out the D -Word and got the oh so-familiar ***************.

Then, I tried a creative wording of said D-Word as seen above.

Next, I deleted ( or so I thought ) the above and re-titled the post in a slightly more P.C. manner.

Much to my dismay I see that, in fact, I did not manage to delete/or re-title in the appropriate manner, and of course can not do so now after the 15 minute edit time frame has passed.

Mods, please re-title if you would:

"Dear Gentlemen ( And Mostly Ladies ) of SWA/AAI"

And, let me make this perfectly clear..."I am not a Croo.." ( Oh sorry, another time a place. )

All I meant to say in the title was: "Would you guys quit squabbling like a bunch of little girls? "

No misogyny was intended...or, to use a certain vernacular: " I di ' int mean to be disrespectin' no Ho's o' Biotches."

:)

YKW

Last edited:
Actually, I've never been a big Mellencamp fan. I just happened to watch a Biography segment on him the other day and decided to revisit a few of his albums that I picked up at the Library.

The above song and it's lyrics kind of struck a note with me for a variety of reasons....the rest of the album, eh, not so much.

I find his stuff to be a 50/50 proposition.

Now...that Rick Astley...That's some stuff right there.

YKW

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back