• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dear Ladies... and "Bags of Vaginal Cleansers" of SWA/AAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your culture is sinking just as fast as your eventual seniority number. LUV IT!

Veterinarians have a term for dogs who act like Sacka..."fear biters." When they're scared, they snap at anyone and anything.

Sacka and his Smurf buds are so scared of arbitration they're snapping at anyone who doesn't subscribe to their canyon blue groupthink.

First of all, it's "you're" not your. Do you guys intentionally screw that word up every time? It boggles my mind that supposed professionals don't understand contractions and how to use them.

Second of all, WTF are you talking about? I'm not banging away (have to wait for the weekend for that), nor am I red-faced.

You have a hard-on for anybody who disagrees with you AND makes sense. Must be tough going through life with that big old chip on your shoulder. Keep thinking you know everything and making a further ass of yourself.

Ciao....

Fifth time. Why will you not answer the original question? Because you cannot. You just keep on with your deflective rants, trying to change the subject just like all left wing nuts without an answer are taught.

But at least you have a cool, hip sign off.....but I think "Ciao" went out about 30 years ago. Or is it back along with the Peace sign?

Why, "yes it has"... he stated to himself aloud.

He found it necessary to answer.

For, at that exact moment, it was clearly evident that his original intentions had completely gone awry and that the collective destiny of his entire species hung in the balance...

Things would never be the same, with the exception that, they would be the same as they always had been.

He hung his head in shame for those who surrounded him...And, wept.

( Well okay, maybe not "wept"....But, otherwise it doesn't seem so dramatic. I think I'm still going with "wept". Yes. Yes, I am.)

:)

WTF-WITG ?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back