• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dear Ladies... and "Bags of Vaginal Cleansers" of SWA/AAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If we are going to post song lyrics, how about a little 2Live Crew?
I think that that would be more appropriate for this buy out!

"ladies, girls and vaginal cleansers"

My apologies for this remaining as the title.

Your "apology" doesn't erase the fact that you're a misogynist.

So? What's your point?

Go ahead and expound on that if you would.

I'm sure we'd be interested to hear all about your knowledge of the sociology, psychology, history, etymology, and my inner thoughts and feelings as you so obviously know them regarding Misogyny.

And if you could...would you also please illustrate to us all exactly wherein lies the misogynist attitude or sentiment in the quote above?

Thanks.

:)

YKW

P.S. - Let me help you out a bit for your future reference. When making personal attacks, always go for the maximum impact. For example, If you had chosen to quote the instance where I used a typographic simulation of a black dialect along with colloquially demeaning words used by those of the hip-hop/rap culture referencing women...You could have called me BOTH a Racist AND a Misogynist. That would have been much more effective, and by efficiently trying to demean me you could have felt that much better about yourself.

Last edited:
Your "apology" doesn't erase the fact that you're a misogynist.

fudge,

You have called a dozen different people misogynists on different threads over the last several weeks. What's up with that? Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why that is? I asked my wife who would use that term over and over and she laughed and quickly said "Think two words. Rosie and Odonnell"

Well congratulations OYS/General Lee, you have an idiot who is much closer to you than just your stupid, gomer postings.

fudge,

You have called a dozen different people misogynists on different threads over the last several weeks. What's up with that? Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why that is? I asked my wife who would use that term over and over and she laughed and quickly said "Think two words. Rosie and Odonnell"

Well congratulations OYS/General Lee, you have an idiot who is much closer to you than just your stupid, gomer postings.

Are you saying Fubi is a woman AND a lesbian?

fudge,

You have called a dozen different people misogynists on different threads over the last several weeks. What's up with that? Anybody want to hazard a guess as to why that is? I asked my wife who would use that term over and over and she laughed and quickly said "Think two words. Rosie and Odonnell"....

He keeps a dictionary next to his computer, next to his sippy cup, next to his autographed copy of flying the line, next a copy of The New Yorker, next to a thesaurus.

Did I say that? You read into that....Are you MISOGYNISTIC?

I just suggested that Fudgy is a Oscar level actress........just like Rosie......

Well, now that you mention it, I don't like women...

He keeps a dictionary next to his computer, next to his sippy cup, next to his autographed copy of flying the line, next a copy of The New Yorker, next to a thesaurus.

Hmm. I thought you and Fubi buried the hatchet. Guess not, or is it just that you don't want to miss the chance to pile on and look cool to your junior high friends?
It's pretty sad and disheartening when being intelligent and well-read is mocked. Thank you U.S. public school system! It's difficult to take someone's point of view seriously when they can't spell or use proper grammar.

Latest resources

Back