• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deal's Off - Wow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Buddy I've had your job. You can stop sticking your chest out. Personally, I can't imagine spending the rest of my career as someone else's Man Servant. But hey stick with what ya know.

And you know what? You are right, this job just sucks.

What law school did you attend? I expect my attorneys to have a better grasp of the English language.

The word you are look for is "due".

And with all due respect you are arrogant and have no understanding of what RAH is about to do to you.

Best of luck to your F9 brothers. You. Not so much.

If you're going to criticize someone for use of the english language, then perhaps you should try to work on it yourself sport!;)

boneheads. ouch. you'd think that SWA pilots would be upset, but you know what, we are not. I'd even say we are pretty happy. if you guys are also, sounds like a win-win to me.

I wish you the best of luck and I mean that with all due respect, really, I do. :eek:

Upset? He!! NO. Relieved we won't be going through the hell of a SLI and listening to all that whining biching and moaning. Now we can hear it long distance when F9 is making half of what they are today when they could have had a 35% raise and stability. But hey a few of them will still be captains. Its a good day for SWAPA pilots.

Pages and pages of upset Southwest guys saying their not upset.

Why are you guys still posting about something that is over?

Someone needs a hug.

Oh, here come all the RJ wonder BOYS out to play now... tough guys. WN is going to CRUSH your tiny egos...

Yes I once flew an RJ. Quite happy with my current carrier.

What is absolutely amazing is every Southwest guy I've ever came across are some of the most laid back, relaxed, happy pilots I've ever met.

You come on here and it's like Freaky Friday. Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. You guys are above that.

Yes I once flew an RJ. Quite happy with my current carrier.

What is absolutely amazing is every Southwest guy I've ever came across are some of the most laid back, relaxed, happy pilots I've ever met.

You come on here and it's like Freaky Friday. Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. You guys are above that.

Your right...

The F9 pilots showed us their intelligence.

If I were a WN guy, there's no way I'd want to share the flightdeck with one who is limited.

The F9 pilots showed us their intelligence.

If I were a WN guy, there's no way I'd want to share the flightdeck with one who is limited.

Ok and on that note how many of F9 pilots actually had a say in turning this deal down.

I can't believe how many broken records are being played right now.

Think before you type. I'm sure there are hundreds of F9er's that are just as shocked about this as the rest of us are.

Do you really have to kick the entire pilot group in the n.uts by calling them stu.pid? I think they've probably had a bad enough day as it is.

Latest resources

Back